My seven-year-old daughter gives me how well do you know me questions at least once a week.
It’s a test. But I’m her mom. I know that her favorite color is blue and her best class is art.
So, in an effort to get creative, today I bring you the BEST list of how well do you know me questions to play with your kids, your partner, and even your friends, students, and coworkers. No one is left out here!
This post includes:
- Fun questions for family
- Unique questions for siblings
- Funny questions
- Good questions for couples
- About me questions for friends
- Deep how well do you know me (the ultimate test!)
Now, let’s get started!
How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Family
The first questions are the most basic and are great for family time activities as well as easy enough for kids that are younger.
1. What’s my favorite color?
2. What game do I love to play?
3. What game do I hate to play?
4. What’s my favorite food in the whole world?
5. What’s my least favorite season of the year?
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What’s my favorite store?
9. What’s my favorite flavor of ice cream?
10. What’s my favorite movie?
11. What’s my favorite book?
12. Which do I think is the best room in our home?
13. Who’s my best friend?
14. What type of music do I like best?
15. What’s my favorite song?
16. What type of music do I not like?
17. What’s my favorite chore? (find a free chore chart template for kids HERE)
18. What’s my least favorite chore?
19. Where is my favorite restaurant to eat at?
20. What’s my favorite vegetable?
21. What’s my favorite condiment?
22. What’s my favorite day of the week?
23. What’s my favorite thing in my room?
24. What’s my favorite school subject?
25. What’s my least favorite school subject?
26. What’s my favorite animal?
27. What’s my very first memory?
28. Who in our family am I most like?
29. Who’s the most outgoing person I know?
30. Who’s the most shy person I know?
31. What’s my favorite sport?
32. What’s my least favorite sport?
33. What’s my favorite thing to do camping?
34. What’s my favorite thing to do at the beach or pool?
35. Where is my favorite place to read?
37. What’s the farthest I’ve driven in a car?
38. What’s my bedtime?
39. What’s my favorite smell?
40. What’s my favorite thing to do at the park?
41. Who has been my favorite teacher?
42. Who has been my least favorite teacher?
43. What is my favorite show to watch?
44. If I could be any character from a show or book, who would I be?
45. What are my hobbies?
46. How many pets do I want when I grow up?
47. Do I look like mom or dad?
48. What’s my favorite thing about our family?
49. What is the first thing I do in the morning?
50. What is the last thing I do at night?
For different types of insanely fun questions, see also:
Fun About Me Questions for Siblings
How close is the brothers/sisters bond? Let’s test it out!
51. What’s my favorite type of pizza?
52. What’s my favorite thing that we play together?
53. What bothers me most?
54. How much money do I have?
55. What stuffed animal do I love most?
56. What toys do I play with in my room?
57. What was I like as a baby?
58. What’s my favorite candy?
59. What do I want to be when I grow up?
60. What is my favorite fruit?
61. What’s my favorite app?
62. What’s my favorite flavor of toothpaste at the dentist?
63. If I could have a pet, what pet would it be?
64. Would I rather wear shoes or not wear shoes?
65. What’s my favorite card game?
66. Have I ever had any imaginary friends?
67. What do I like to do when I’m alone?
68. What do I do when I’m mad at you?
69. Have I ever scared you before?
70. Do I like playing with your friends?
71. If I could do anything all day, what would I do?
72. What meal could I eat every single day?
73. Do I like video games? What is my favorite?
74. What’s my favorite thing to do at school?
75. Do I prefer listening to music or watching tv?
Related Post: 30 Great Bonding Activities for Your Family
Funny How Well Do You Know Me Questions
These about me questions are sure to give a good chuckle, and maybe even shine a light on a quirky trait of someone’s.
76. What do I do that makes you laugh?
77. What makes me laugh?
78. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, what would it be?
79. If I were an animal, what animal would I be?
80. Who is my favorite superhero?
81. Who is my favorite book character?
82. Have I ever pooped my pants? (This is a trick question, we ALL have when we were babies, but my kids think it’s hilarious)
83. What’s my favorite color of jellybean?
84. What noise do I hate the most?
85. What noise could always put me to sleep?
86. If you looked in my back pack (or purse, or bag), what would you find?
87. If I could have any superpower, what would it be?
88. If I could choose a time period to live in, when would it be?
89. If I went to Hogwarts, which house would I be sorted into?
90. What is the oddest thing that I do?
91. What’s the craziest/silliest thing I’ve ever done?
92. Do I prefer dogs or cats?
93. What’s the one food I despise eating?
94. Which Disney character am I most like?
95. Would I be the first to go or the last to go in a Zombie apocalypse?
96. Who’s my secret celebrity crush?
97. Am I a picky eater?
98. What’s the worst thing I’ve ever cooked?
99. What is the weirdest thing that I eat?
100. Am I a leftover person?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Couples
These how well do you know me questions are for couples to explore their relationship, history, and fun preferences.
101. What do I love most about our relationship?
102. What’s my favorite time of day?
103. What’s my favorite memory of the two of us?
104. What do I think is the most defining moment in our relationship?
105. What’s my favorite type of flower?
106. What’s my favorite music?
107. What’s my favorite type of pie?
108. What’s my favorite thing to do at night?
109. If I could travel anywhere, where would it be?
110. What’s my biggest pet peeve?
111. What’s my favorite hobby?
112. What’s my favorite indulgence?
113. Am I a coffee drinker?
114. What was my favorite thing to do as a kid?
115. What did I most enjoy about our first date?
116. What is my go-to comfort food?
117. What’s the best gift I’ve ever received?
118. Am I a sweet talker or do I prefer to give tough love?
119. What’s my ideal romantic evening?
120. What’s the best job I ever had?
121. What’s the worst job I ever had?
122. What are my biggest goals?
123. Do I have a green thumb?
124. Where are my parents from?
125. What is an object (food etc.) I will not share with you?
126. What would I most like to do with you if we had a night to ourselves?
127. Am I a saver or spender?
128. What is my favorite thing you’ve ever cooked?
129. What is something you know about me that no one else does?
130. Who was my childhood pet? What was his/her name?
131. Do I like to go out or be at home?
132. What’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever done?
133. How am I different from you?
134. What has been our worst fight?
135. What is the best thing about being in a relationship with me?
136. What is something I find difficult that others find easy? Or vice-versa.
137. Why did I fall in love with you?
138. What would my dream house look like?
139. Who is my best friend?
140. What is my mother’s maiden name?
141. Do I have any birthmarks?
142. What is my favorite gift you’ve given me?
143. What is something I do that makes you feel loved?
144. What kind of a sleeper am I?
145. What position do I sleep in?
145. What was my first job?
146. What do I do when we makeup after a fight?
147. What do I do to cheer myself up when I’m sad?
148. Where was I born?
149. When do I prefer to eat dinner?
150. What is my love language?
- Crazy Fun Questions for Couples to Ask Each Other
- A Year of Creative Holiday Date Ideas
- 225 Would You Rather Questions for Couples
How Well Do You Know Me Quiz for Friends
These questions can also be asked by family and couples, but they are especially amazing questions for friends that know you well.
151. Where’s the coolest place I’ve ever traveled to?
152. What is a strength of mine?
153. How many brothers and sisters do I have?
154. What’s my favorite dessert?
155. What’s my favorite fast food meal?
156. What color are my eyes?
157. What’s my favorite drink?
158. What’s my favorite food?
159. Who’s the most fun person I know?
160. Who’s the kindest person I know?
161. What time do I go to bed?
162. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
163. How many pets do I have?
164. What’s my favorite board game?
165. What makes me happy?
166. If I could have dinner with anyone (past or present), who would it be?
167. Do I like structure or flying by the seat of my pants?
168. Do I have any allergies?
169. Am I an introvert or extrovert?
170. Do I get my work done quickly or am I a procrastinator?
171. Do I like to play sports?
172. What’s my favorite sport to watch?
173. Am I a planner?
174. What is my middle name?
175. Who are the three most important people in my life?
176. How do I like to relax? (Don’t miss the free self-care checklist here to help!)
177. What is a secret talent I have?
178. What city was I born in?
179. Do I play any musical instruments?
180. How many languages do I speak?
181. Have I ever had to stay at a hospital?
182. Do I prefer comedy or horror?
183. What was my favorite cartoon as a kid?
184. What are my parents’ names?
185. Am I an animal person?
186. Do I prefer tea or coffee?
187. Do I prefer sweet or salty?
188. Am I a rule follower or a rule breaker?
189. Do I like fiction or non-fiction books? (See 50 uplifting books for women HERE)
191. Do I like to dress up for Halloween?
192. Do I sing in the shower?
193. Am I right-handed or left-handed?
194. What is my favorite holiday?
195. Do I love being out in nature or do I prefer to be inside?
196. Do I prefer spicy food or bland food?
197. Do I like music or silence when I work?
198. Do I have a nickname?
199. What’s my favorite type of food (Italian, Chinese, American, etc.)?
200. Have I ever collected anything (cards, stamps, toys, etc.)?
Related Post: How to Make Friends as an Adult
Now, before getting into the deep ones, check out our favorites HERE:
How Well Do You Know Me Deep Questions
Next, these questions get to our deepest hurts, desires, and feelings. This set of how well do you know me questions is the ultimate test.
201. What’s my biggest fear?
202. What’s my greatest joy?
203. What do I think about when I’m alone?
204. What do I do that makes me feel better when I’m scared?
205. What do I do that makes me feel better when I’m sad?
206. What’s the most valuable thing I’ve ever given away?
207. What is something really challenging that I’m proud I overcame?
208. If I could do anything I wanted all day, what would I do?
209. If money was no object, what would I do?
210. Who inspires me most?
211. What situation has caused me the most stress in my life?
212. What’s the best decision I ever made?
213. What’s the worst decision I ever made?
214. Have I ever experienced a miracle?
215. If I could do something all over again, what would it be?
216. What is my dream job?
217. What does my dream life look like?
218. What has been my most embarrassing moment?
219. What has been my biggest thrill?
220. Where do I want to be in 5 years? 10 years?
221. Am I more like my mother or my father? Or someone else?
222. What is my favorite thing about nature?
223. Would I prefer to be my own boss or work for someone else?
224. What are three things on my bucket list?
225. What are my biggest insecurities?
226. How do you know when I’m nervous?
227. How do you know when something is bothering me?
228. When do I get jealous?
229. Would I like more time or more money?
230. Do I believe in life on other planets?
231. Do I believe in ghosts?
232. What trip has most affected my life?
233. What experience has had the most impact on the way I think?
234. What experience changed my life?
235. What is one of my biggest regrets?
236. Am I religious?
237. Who do I go to for advice when I need it?
238. What’s my favorite childhood memory?
239. What’s my worst memory?
240. Is there a story to my name? What is it?
241. What kind of work gives me the most pleasure or satisfaction?
242. What do I wish I did more of in my life?
243. What new skill would I like to learn?
244. Where is “home” to me?
245. What’s one job I would never do?
246. What kinds of things make me angry?
247. What do I do when I’m angry?
249. What do I love about social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc)?
250. What do I hate about social media?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Coworkers
These who knows me better questions are perfect to ask your coworkers at work! You’ll learn much more about them, deepen relationships, and enjoy the conversation.
251. What is my favorite thing about my job?
252. Where did I work before this job?
253. Is my desk messy or clean?
254. Am I a goal-oriented person?
255. What motivates me at work?
256. Do I have any pet peeves at work?
257. What’s my favorite time of day?
258. How do I like to unwind after a long day? (See these 100 self-care ideas)
259. Do I listen to music while I work?
260. What music genre do I like best?
261. If I had 10 million dollars, would I still work? What would I do?
262. What’s my dream car?
263. What’s my dream vacation?
264. Am I a person who’s always on time, early, or late?
265. What does my family life look like?
266. What’s my favorite workday lunch?
267. What’s one material possession I could not live without?
268. Where would I like to be in 5 or 10 years?
269. What was my favorite thing to learn about when I was young?
270. What is my biggest priority outside of work?
271. Do I enjoy traveling?
272. What am I afraid of at work? (public speaking, etc.)
273. When was the last time I got out of my comfort zone?
274. What’s a skill I’ve been working on at work?
275. What’s something I’m proud of accomplishing at work?
276. What do I eat for breakfast on workdays?
277. Have I ever met anyone famous?
278. What’s one thing I’m good at?
279. What’s one thing I’m bad at?
280. Do I want to live where I live now for the rest of my life?
281. Am I a coffee drinker? How do I like my coffee?
282. What’s the last personal development course I took? (or lunch and learn, etc.)
283. What’s the last book I read?
284. What has been my biggest challenge (at work or in life)?
285. Do I workout?
286. Am I an animal person? Do I have any pets?
287. Do I believe there’s such a thing as too much ambition?
288. What’s my favorite thing to do on the weekend?
289. What do I think makes a good boss?
290. What tv show have I recently watched?
291. Do I have a side hustle?
292. Do I have any passionate hobbies?
293. Who do I consider to be a personal mentor?
294. Who do I consider to be the most influential person of our time?
295. What do I think work/life balance should look like?
296. Am I a morning person or a night owl?
297. When extra money comes my way, what do I like to spend it on?
298. What do I listen to on my commute to work?
299. What’s my all-time favorite movie?
300. When would I like to retire?
301. What would I like to do when I retire?
To Consider With Get to Know You Questions
There you have it! How well do you know me questions for just about everyone!
Quiz those you love and use this game to really deepen your relationships and what you know about those you care about.
What are your favorite do u know me questions? I’d love to know what get’s the conversation flowing in your home!
For more helpful posts & resources, see:
- Ultimate list of get to know you questions: everything you could possibly need!
- Easy & Healthy Ways to Reward Yourself: No more self-sabotage!
- Free Encouraging Notes for Kids: Free notes to stick in backpacks, under pillows, and more!