These fun questions for couples are designed to make you laugh, improve your communication, and spice up your time together.
For new couples, it’s a beautiful opportunity to get to know each other better. And for older couples it’s a chance to reconnect when life’s busyness gets in the way.
Even those partners that have been together forever will find surprises in the responses below!
The Best Fun Couple Questions
Great Yes or No Questions for Couples
First, we start with easy one-word answers that are sure to get the ball rolling!
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
2. Would you ever share your toothbrush with your partner?
3. Do you think you could ever work with your partner?
4. Could you spend the whole day in bed with your partner?
5. Do first impressions matter for a relationship?
6. Do you still think of the hurts of past relationships?
7. Is your partner your best friend?
8. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
9. Is your partner a good listener?
10. Are you a messy person?
11. Should women change their last names when they get married?
12. Is it ever ok for your partner to lie to you?
13. Do you think a couple should split finances?
14. Have we ever been on a bad date?
15. Can you tell when your partner is sad?
16. Do you like surprises from your significant other?
17. Do you hog the bed at night?
18. Do you hoard the covers at night?
19. Do you enjoy romantic things?
20. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
21. Have you ever had your heart broken?
22. Do you believe in the saying “never go to bed angry”?
23. Do you believe in “soulmates”?
24. Do you argue with your partner about the thermostat setting?
25. Have you ever dated someone you regretted later?
26. Do you share the same political views as your partner?
27. Do you share the same religious views as your partner?
28. Is your partner the type of person you thought he/she would be when you were younger?
29. Do you think a man and a woman can just be friends?
30. Have you ever dated two people at once?
31. Do you remember how long you’ve been with your partner?
32. Have you ever done a long-distance relationship?
33. Do you think long distance relationships can work?
34. Is your partner your “better half”?
35. Did you have a celebrity crush growing up?
36. Do you get jealous easily?
37. Do you ever feel protective of your partner?
38. Have you ever broken up with someone through text?
39. Do you like to hold hands?
40. Do you consider yourself a good kisser?
41. Do you depend on your partner for day-to-day activities?
42. Would you ever be able to forgive someone who cheated on you?
43. Do you ever send sweet messages to your partner?
44. Do you ever send dirty text messages to your partner?
45. Would you ever renew your vows?
46. Have you ever lied about yourself?
47. Do you consider yourself a creative person?
48. Could you go a day without eating because you were so focused on something else?
49. Are you good with keeping secrets?
50. Could you give your phone to your partner and go an entire day without technology?
See more hilarious yes or no game questions here>>
Crazy Fun Couple Questions
Next, these funny questions to ask couples will make you laugh and probably surprise the heck out of you!
51. Of the two of you, who is most likely to hold a grudge?
52. If your partner was ok with it, what pet would you get in a heartbeat?
54. If you suddenly had to hide your identity, what name would you give yourself?
55. With a new identity, what name do you think would fit your partner?
55. What is something off your partner’s bucket list that you would never do?
56. If you were a character in any movie, who would you want to be?
57. If you found out you just won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
58. If you had to carry one symbol on a necklace around your neck for the rest of your life, what would it be?
59. If you could go into space, would you?
60. What is one thing you think is underrated when it comes to relationships?
61. What is one thing you think is seriously overrated when it comes to relationships?
62. Do you believe your partner would ever come back to haunt you as a ghost?
63. If you HAD to get a tattoo tomorrow, what would it be and where would you put it?
64. Would you ever get matching tattoos with your partner?
65. What is one thing that you tried with your partner that you thought you’d hate, but you ended up loving?
66. Which one of you is most likely to get a late-night snack?
67. If you were stranded on a deserted island with your partner, would you both survive?
68. Which one of you would go first in a Zombie apocalypse?
69. What is something that’s normal to others but you think is disgusting?
70. What superhero does your partner remind you of?
71. If your partner could have a magical power, which one best suits him/her?
72. What’s one off-the-wall thing you’d love to try with your partner?
73. What is one thing you tried with your partner that you thought you’d love, but you ended up hating?
74. Who would handle prison better, you or your partner?
75. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
76. Have you ever laughed so hard you wet yourself?
77. What is one thing you always wished you could do really well?
78. What’s your favorite game to play with your partner?
79. If you could be good at any Olympic event or sport, which would you want it to be?
80. Which Olympic event or sport do you think your partner would be good at?
81. What’s your most embarrassing moment from childhood? Does your partner know about it?
82. What is one memory with your partner that makes you laugh?
83. What’s the best surprise or joke you’ve played on your partner?
84. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (living), who would it be?
85. If you could have dinner with anyone in the past, who would it be?
86. If your partner was reincarnated, what would he/she come back as?
87. If your partner was an animal, which animal would he/she be?
88. Of the two of you, who is most likely to forget your Anniversary?
89. Which one of you is most likely to get you both arrested for doing something crazy?
90. What fictional place do you wish was real?
91. Do you think it will one day be possible to time travel?
92. What innovation do you hope takes shape in the next 10 years?
93. What is one object you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
94. What is one historical event you wish you were there for?
95. If you had to live in another country, where would you go?
96. Would you ever want to name a child after someone famous?
97. If it was your last meal on Earth, what would you choose? What would your partner choose?
98. What is one thing you would NOT do for your partner?
99. Who’s most likely to swear a lot during a fight?
100. Of the two of you, who is most likely to yell in public?
Related Post: 250 Crazy Who’s Most Likely To Questions to Ask
Good This or That Couples Questions
Now, with these fun couples questions your partner must choose between two options. Let the debates begin!
101. Do you prefer your partner to sweet talk you or give to you straight?
102. Would you prefer a small family or big family?
103. Would you want to spend the night in a romantic cabin or a fancy penthouse suite?
104. Would you rather have a date night in or out?
105. Enjoy a coffee date or a bar date?
106. See an adventure movie or romantic comedy movie?
107. Have a small wedding or large wedding?
108. Would you prefer to have a traditional wedding or elope? (Or if you could do it over again, what would you pick?)
109. Would you renew your vows in a Vegas chapel or a beautiful natural setting?
110. Have a romantic getaway in Paris or Venice?
111. Travel to the beach or the mountains together?
112. Do you prefer to vacation with other couples or alone?
113. Would you rather buy a dream house or buy a dream car?
114. Get intimate in the bedroom or somewhere else?
115. Top or bottom when getting intimate?
116. Back or front?
117. Lights on or lights off?
118. Blindfold or bathtub?
119. Neck or lips?
120. Gentle or rough?
121. Would you rather receive a sweet love gift or take an Anniversary vacation?
122. Do an outdoor picnic in nature or go to a fancy restaurant?
123. Do you want to explore or set down roots?
124. Would you prefer to be kissed or hugged every day?
125. Would you prefer to live together in the countryside or in a big city?
126. Which do you prefer, quality time together or feeling appreciated?
127. Flowers or massage?
128. Do you prefer fancy food or fancy drinks?
129. Would you rather receive a compliment or have someone give you a helping hand?
130. In an argument: do you prefer the silent treatment or yelling it out?
131. Would you rather stay in an unhappy relationship or be alone?
132. Is it more important to express “I love you” or share a hug?
133. Would you rather your partner be dirty or romantic?
134. If you had to pick between fire and ice, which one are you?
135. If you had to pick between fire and ice, which one is your partner?
136. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
137. Do you tend to go towards vengeance or forgiveness?
138. Would you rather spend time alone, with your partner, or with a group of people?
139. If you had to give up one for the rest of your life, would you give up coffee or chocolate?
140. What’s more important to you: time, energy/health, or money?
141. Would you rather work on stopping bad habits or creating new good habits?
142. Are you religious or spiritual?
143. Would you rather be financially free or never get sick?
144. Would you rather be trapped in a room with your most annoying in-law or one of your exes?
145. Is it more important to be in a job you love or live in a place you love?
146. When you have time off, do you prefer adventure or relaxation? What about your partner?
147. Would you rather re-watch your favorite movie or re-read your favorite book?
148. Would you rather see your partner angry or see your partner worried?
149. Do you prefer long conversations or comfortable silence with your partner?
150. Do you tend towards fact or superstition?
See these for more:
Fun Deep Questions For Couples
Next, these deep couple questions dig into your life philosophies, hidden desires, and most reflective thoughts.
151. What is the single most important thing to have in a relationship? (Trust, respect, etc.)
152. What are the 3 most defining moments in your relationship?
153. What do you think makes relationships last?
154. What do you think are the main reasons relationships fail?
155. What makes you different from your partner?
156. How do you think those differences help and hinder your relationship?
157. What does your partner give you that no one else can?
158. Do you have relationship goals of things you’d like to improve upon?
159. What do you most appreciate about your partner?
160. What are your favorite traditions or rituals with your partner?
161. Which one of you is more trusting?
162. Who is more of a risk-taker?
163. What is the biggest adversity you’ve faced as a couple?
164. When have you been the proudest of your relationship?
165. When have you been most proud of your partner?
166. Do you have any major life regrets?
167. In your opinion, does money bring happiness?
169. If you could eliminate or simplify something about your life together, what would it be?
170. Would you ever quit your job and travel the world?
171. What would you do if you had the opportunity to change jobs tomorrow?
172. What has been one important turning point in your relationship?
173. What is something great you’ve learned from your partner?
174. If you woke up tomorrow with no fears, what would you do?
175. If you could describe your relationship with one word, what would it be?
176. What is one area or topic that you would love to become an expert in?
177. When you see yourself in the mirror, what do you say to yourself?
178. Is the world around us getting better or getting worse?
179. What thoughts keep you up at night?
180. What is something you admire about another couple that you hope to build in your relationship?
181. What did you learn from your parents about love?
182. Would you trust your partner with your life?
183. How do you hope you reach out of your comfort zones in the near future?
184. Do you think there’s such a thing as “fate”? Or do we entirely create our own lives?
185. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
186. In 5-10 years, where do you see yourself?
187. In 5-10 years, where do see your relationship?
188. What is a habit or pattern that could potentially become a problem in your relationship?
189. What are a few habits you’d love to improve together?
190. Describe your perfect vacation with your partner.
191. Do you have any irrational fears your partner doesn’t know about?
192. How has parenting changed your relationship?
193. What has been the hardest lesson you’ve had to learn about relationships (or your relationship)?
194. How should household responsibilities be divided amongst partners?
195. Does it matter to you who makes more money in your relationship?
196. Why do you think finances are so often fought about amongst couples?
197. What would you say to your future self if you could write a letter?
198. Do you believe in life after death?
199. If tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would you want to do?
200. If you knew you would never see your partner again after today, what would you say to him or her?
Related Post: 225 What If Questions That Make You Think
Spicy Intimate Questions For Couples
Fun couples questions about intimacy get to the heart of what your partner likes in the bedroom, and make for a little bit of spicy discussion 🙂
It’s crucial to any healthy relationship, so why not make the conversation fun!
201. Where does your partner like to be kissed most?
202. What are your 3 favorite body parts of your partner?
203. What’s one sexual fantasy you’ve never shared before?
204. What does “great sex” mean to you?
205. Where do you love to be touched?
206. Where do you love to be kissed?
207. Where does your partner love to be touched?
208. Would you ever get physical in an elevator?
209. If you were to buy something sexy for your partner right now, what would it be?
210. If your partner were to buy something sexy for you, what would you hope it would be?
211. Which one of you is most likely to want to be intimate in a public place?
212. If you could make love outdoors, where would it be?
213. Are you satisfied with the amount of intimacy in your relationship?
214. What’s something small that your partner does in the bedroom that turns you on?
215. Would you like to be more creative in the bedroom?
216. Do you prefer spooning or forking?
217. (For men) Do you prefer your partner’s hair down or in a ponytail?
218. (For women) Do you prefer your partner to shave or not shave?
219. When does your partner smell “yummy” to you?
220. When was the last time you bathed with your partner?
221. Of the two of you, who is more likely to make the first move?
222. Do you need a lot of foreplay? Does your partner?
223. Where would be a fun place to make out? (On top of a mountain, on a roller coaster, etc.)
224. What does your partner do outside of the bedroom that turns you on?
225. What is something you’ve enjoyed in the bedroom, but you’ve never told your partner about?
226. Do you have any weird bedroom obsessions or fetishes?
227. Are you audio or visual when it comes to getting turned on?
228. Do you enjoy being intimate in the morning?
229. How would you feel about your partner licking food off of your body?
230. Do you like your partner’s feet?
231. Of the two of you, who’s more likely to be loud while intimate?
232. Who is most likely to try something new in the bedroom?
232. Where do you wish your partner touched you more?
233. Do you prefer quality or quantity when it comes to intimacy?
234. Do you prefer to take charge in the bedroom?
235. If you were to play a sexy game, what would you want to play? (Ex. 7 minutes in Heaven, spin the bottle, strip poker, etc.)
236. If you could sleep in whatever you wanted, what would you sleep in?
237. What would you prefer your partner to sleep in?
238. What piece of clothing does your partner wear that makes you want to rip it off?
239. What piece of clothing does your partner wear that turns you off?
240. How many times a day do you touch your partner? (This includes hand-holding, kisses, pats, etc.)
241. When was the last time you had an intimate conversation about what you like in the bedroom?
242. If we were to role-play, what would you want to try?
243. What’s something you tried a long time ago and would be willing to try again?
244. Is there anything your partner does in bed that you don’t love, but you’ve never told him/her?
245. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened during intimacy?
246. If you played out your favorite fantasy, what would it look like?
247. How important is it to you that your partner grooms?
248. Do you enjoy listening to music in the bedroom?
249. What’s a “deal-breaker” in the bedroom?
250. What is one thing you do outside of the bedroom that ramps up the heat in the bedroom?
Good Romantic Couple Questions
These fun relationship questions for couples help you see what you and your partner cherish and those moments that mean the most.
251. What did you love about your first date with your partner?
252. When did you know that you loved your partner?
253. What is it about your relationship that you love?
254. Describe the perfect date with your partner.
255. What’s one activity you want to do more of with your partner?
256. Are there any songs you hear that make you think of your relationship?
257. How many times have you been in love?
258. What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken with your partner?
259. What are you most grateful for about your relationship?
260. What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever been on?
261. What’s the craziest most off-the-wall date you’ve ever been on?
262. What is one trait or quality you admire about your partner?
263. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received from your partner?
264. What’s your favorite memory of you and your partner?
265. If you were to get your partner something he/she loves today, what would it be?
266. What’s your partner’s favorite type of music?
267. What’s your partner’s favorite food?
268. What are the top 3 reasons you love your partner?
269. Do you like public displays of affection?
270. What’s one food you associate with being romantic or sensual?
271. Does your partner tell you he/she loves you enough?
272. What is something your partner does that makes you feel appreciated?
273. What is something your partner does that makes you feel loved?
274. What is your partner’s love language?
275. Which holiday do you feel most connected to your partner?
276. What’s one little life pleasure you take from your time together every day?
277. What’s the last romantic thing you did with your partner?
278. How would you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day? (Find at home Valentine’s Day ideas HERE)
279. When was the last time your partner impressed you?
280. Do you like cuddling?
281. What would an epic Anniversary celebration/date look like to you?
282. What’s your favorite object in the home or space that you share?
283. Where would you want to get married or renew your vows?
284. What are your favorite topics to talk about with your partner?
285. What’s the best relationship advice you’ve ever received?
286. What’s the worst relationship advice you’ve ever received?
287. What music do you enjoy listening to with your partner?
288. What music does your partner play that you can’t stand?
289. What do you take for granted in your relationship?
290. What is the nicest compliment your partner has ever given you?
291. What actions or objects make you sentimental?
292. What luxury or indulgence do you enjoy treating yourself to?
293. What luxury do you enjoy treating your partner to?
294. What does your partner do that brings you joy?
295. What is one recurring theme or pattern in your relationship?
296. How much space is good for you in your relationship?
297. What do you think is the best way to strengthen your relationship?
298. What would your life look like together if you both lived at your best?
299. What question about your relationship do you wish you had an answer to?
300. What are you ignoring in your relationship that would be better to deal with head-on?
Related Post: 200+ Rapid Fire Questions To Get People Talking
Random Questions to Get to Know Your Partner
Finally, the following are fun random questions for couples to ask a person about their hidden hopes, preferences, and life routines.
301. Which one of you is more likely to forget an important date?
302. How do you prefer to spend a rainy day with no plans?
303. If you could do anything you wanted on your birthday, what would it be?
304. Describe your typical day. Is it what you want your life to be?
305. At what age do you want to retire? And what does “retirement” mean to you?
306. What best helps you relieve stress after a long day? How does this differ from your partner?
307. What’s your favorite thing to do in the morning with your partner?
309. What’s your favorite thing to do in each season?
310. Do you have any nicknames your partner doesn’t know about?
311. Has your partner ever blamed anything on the pet and you knew it was them?
312. What traits make you dislike someone?
313. When and where do you feel you can most be yourself?
314. If you had all the money in the world to give to one cause, what would it be?
315. When have you wished your partner could read your mind?
316. If you had 5 rules to guide your life, what would they be?
317. Who is someone you look up to?
318. If you could eradicate one of life’s big problems which would it be?
319. What is one thing you feel you were born to do?
320. What musical instrument do you wish you played?
321. If you were to open a business tomorrow, what would it be?
322. What’s the most awkward situation you’ve ever been in?
323. What is something that has been more difficult than you realized it would be?
324. At the end, what do you hope to be remembered for?
325. How do you hope your partner remembers you?
Related Post: Best Get to Know You Questions to Ask Your Partner
To Consider With This Couples Questions Game
These fun questions for couples can be done in many different situations! Try them:
- During date night
- While waiting in line together
- During a couples road trip
- Anytime you need to reconnect!
Enjoy the questions and have fun getting to know your partner on a new level. What are the fun questions for couples that you felt really opened up your communication? I’d love to know!
More Posts for Great Relationships…
- 1 Full Year of Holiday Date Ideas
- 20 Fun Couples Christmas Traditions to Start
- Date Night Gift Baskets You’ll Both Love
- 39 Cute Challenges for Couples