What are Good Rapid Fire Questions?
Rapid fire questions are quick questions that a person responds to without pause. The accelerated tempo creates a fun game, and you get a person’s unfiltered responses. These questions are fun for getting to know someone, or finding out what someone REALLY thinks!
One Word Rapid Fire Questions
First, these questions only require one word to answer, making them great starters!
1. If you had to be a Disney character, which would you be?
2. What is your Hogwarts house?
3. What animal would you be in another life?
4. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
5. If your life was a story, what would it be titled?
6. What one thing is just the cutest?
7. What one thing is the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen?
8. Name the first word that comes to your mind.
9. What’s the most interesting thing in your wallet or purse? (Or bedroom if you’re talking to a kid!)
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
11. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
12. What’s your favorite beverage?
13. What’s your least favorite beverage?
14. What’s your favorite season?
15. What’s your favorite color?
16. What is your favorite dessert?
17. What is your favorite animal?
18. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
19. Where do you go when you want to be alone?
20. What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten from a restaurant?
21. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever eaten from a restaurant?
22. What habit holds you back the most?
23. If you could learn any language in a week, which would it be?
24. What do you impulse buy most often at the store?
25. Name a person who inspires you.
26. What chore do you absolutely despise doing?
27. If you could pay someone to do one of your chores, which would it be?
28. What’s the first concert you ever attended?
29. What time of day are you most inspired?
30. What is your favorite type of food?
31. What is one food you would never want to give up?
32. What is one food you would gladly get out of your life?
33. What do you say when you answer the phone?
34. What was your first job?
35. What’s your job title now?
36. What subject do you find to be most fascinating?
37. What subject would you be ok never learning about again?
38. What are you most grateful for in the whole world?
39. To you, what is the best age to be?
40. What is your favorite game of all time?
41. If you could be the character in a tv show, what character would you want to be?
42. What was the last word you had to look up to see what it meant?
43. If you had to give someone a book you’ve read, which would it be?
44. What is your favorite store?
45. Name a song that makes you happy.
46. Who’s the person you talk to when you need a listening ear?
47. What is your Zodiac sign? Do you believe in it?
48. What career did you dream of having as a kid?
49. Do you recycle?
50. What is your enneagram number?
Related Post: 200 Exciting Yes or No Questions
Rapid Fire Questions With Two Options
Next, these questions require you to pick between two similar options. This can be harder than it seems!
51. Are you an optimist or realist?
52. Are you an explorer or homebody?
53. Breakfast food or dinner food?
54. Morning person or night owl?
55. Coincidence or fate?
56. Get it done first or wait until the last minute?
57. Win a close game or win an award?
58. Would you rather be social or be alone?
59. Have more time or have more money?
60. Sleep in or take a nap?
61. Read the book or watch the movie?
62. Work hard or play hard?
63. Nintendo or Playstation?
64. French fries or chips?
65. Would you rather drive or fly?
66. Play games or ask funny conversation questions?
67. Work on a puzzle or play a game?
68. iPhone or Samsung?
69. Dogs or cats?
70. Pets or no pets?
71. Travel in the country or travel abroad?
72. Would you rather be in your dream relationship or be in your dream job?
73. Amusement park or zoo?
74. Beach or mountains?
75. Rain or snow?
76. Spend money on a dream home or travel the world?
77. Win the lottery or wake up super fit?
78. Black or white?
79. Gold or silver?
80. Quality or quantity?
81. Is technology good or bad for us?
82. Go forward in time or go back in time?
83. Freedom or money?
84. Flats or heels?
85. Dress up or dress down?
86. Sleep on the right side or left side of the bed?
87. Sleep with socks on or socks off?
88. Are you more analytical or creative?
89. Books or magazines?
90. Coffee or tea?
91. Wine or chocolate?
92. Sweet or salty?
93. Organized to the smallest detail or “controlled” chaos?
94. Minimalist or hoarder?
95. Sunrise or sunset?
96. Music or quiet?
97. Would you rather sleep better or be more fit?
98. Take a bubble bath or walk in nature? (See more self-care ideas HERE)
99. Go to a concert or go to a sporting event?
100. Go to a movie or go to a play?
Funny Rapid Fire Questions
These funny quick fire questions will get you laughing in no time!
101. What always makes you laugh?
102. If you could make up a holiday, what would it be named?
103. Who would you want to be with on a deserted island?
104. If you could only take one thing with you on a deserted island, what would it be?
105. What word do you absolutely hate?
106. If you could win an Olympic Gold Medal, what would you want it to be in?
107. If you could teleport right now, where would you go?
108. What’s the funniest prank you’ve done (or had done on you)?
109. What would your secret spy name be?
110. What is the worst sound in the world to you?
111. What do you do to have fun?
112. What have you been “caught red-handed” doing before?
113. What little kid’s tv show do you secretly like?
114. What (or who) do you think about before you fall asleep?
115. When was the last time you laughed?
116. If your life was a country song, what would it be titled (or about)?
117. What object do you lose the most?
118. What mild animal are you secretly terrified of?
119. If a movie was made of your life, what genre would it be? (Romantic comedy, drama, action, etc.)
120. Tell me a tongue twister.
121. What is your favorite joke?
122. What is a weird quirk you have?
123. What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
124. What did you last search on Google?
125. What are you most likely to become famous for?
126. Can you do a funny impression of someone?
127. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
128. What article of clothing do you now really regret wearing?
129. What is one thing people do that you can’t stand.
130. Ed Sherron is ___________.
131. Have you ever been banned from anything?
132. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
133. Have you ever been arrested for something dumb?
134. What’s the first thing you would do if you became invisible?
135. If you could make anything into a video game, what would it be?
136. Who is your favorite superhero?
137. What’s your hidden talent?
138. When I dance, I look like ________.
139. What is something that really needs to be invented?
140. If you could uninvent something, what would it be?
141. What do you think of when someone says “vegetables?”
142. What is your own personal kryptonite?
143. If you had your own boat (or yacht) what would you name it?
144. On a scale of 1-10, how stylish are you?
145. What has been your worst haircut ever? What did it look like?
146. I would do just about anything for ________________.
147. What fashion trend do you wish would disappear forever?
148. What is your favorite quote from a movie?
149. What is the dumbest thing you’ve seen on social media?
150. If you could make one wish come true right now, what would it be?
Good Rapid Fire Questions for Friends
Next, these game questions to ask are perfect for a night with friends!
151. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
152. What are you most looking forward to in the next week?
153. What one thing always calms you down when you are stressed?
154. What is something you are tired of?
155. What is one habit that has changed your life?
156. What’s one thing you would NOT do for a friend?
157. Who was your first celebrity crush?
158. What celebrity do you find super annoying?
159. If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
160. Who is your favorite artist?
161. What is at the very top of your bucket list?
162. What’s one thing you appreciate most about your friends?
163. What book have you read that had a profound impact on you?
164. What tv show or movie changed the way you think?
165. What is your all-time favorite movie?
166. If you were to give one book to all of your friends, what would it be?
167. What is one place you should go explore in your own city?
168. What’s one thing about you most people don’t know?
169. Where is your happy place?
170. What is your dream car?
171. What does your dream house look like?
172. What song have you listened to the most in the last week?
173. What emoji do you use most?
174. What was the last thing you liked on social media?
175. If you had to pick one cause to spend your life devoted to, what would it be?
The Best Questions for Family
These are amazing ones to try with kids, siblings, and relatives!
176. Who’s your favorite hero or heroine?
177. What’s your least favorite holiday?
178. Have you ever moved before?
179. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
180. What is your childhood nickname?
181. What is one vacation you REALLY want to take as a family? – find places at this family bucket list ideas post!
182. What is one thing the rest of your family loves and you hate?
183. What is something others find difficult but you find easy?
184. What is something others find easy but you find hard?
185. What food always brings you back to your childhood?
186. What is one thing you still have from when you were little?
187. If your house was going to be destroyed, and you could only save 3 things, what would they be?
188. What is the one thing you are most grateful your parents taught you?
189. What’s one supply that’s running low in your house right now?
190. What’s your favorite birthday dessert?
191. What’s your favorite thing to do on your birthday with family?
192. What’s the one thing you appreciate most about your family?
193. What’s one experience that you thought was really bad, but it turned out good?
194. What do you most often eat for dinner?
195. When was the last time you were angry?
196. What is “happiness” to you?
197. What has been your favorite family vacation?
198. If your kids could only remember one thing about you, what would you want them to remember?
199. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
200. What’s your best childhood memory?
Related Post: 45 Interesting Family Goal Examples
Fun Rapid Fire Questions for Couples
Next, these funny couples rapid fire questions range from romantic to spicy. You’ll love them!
201. Do you believe opposites attract?
202. Using three words, how would you describe your partner?
203. Go on a date with your partner or receive a touching gift?
204. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
205. What are the three things you like doing most with your partner?
206. Is lying to your partner ever ok?
207. Would you prefer tough love or quiet support? (Find more fun would rather couples questions HERE)
208. Morning quickie or afternoon delight?
209. Who usually makes the first move?
210. Lights on or lights off?
211. Slow and sweet or fast and freaky?
212. How important is intimacy in a relationship?
213. Cuddling or no cuddling?
214. Ask permission or beg forgiveness?
215. What does your partner do in his/her sleep that drives you crazy?
216. Do you snore?
217. What quality do you love the most about your partner?
218. What has been your best kiss?
219. What has been your best memory together?
220. What size bed do you prefer?
221. Have you ever stalked your ex?
222. Who’s relationship do you admire?
223. In the last week, when did you feel loved?
224. In the last week, when did you feel appreciated?
225. What is your love language?
226. If you had to buy something for your partner today, what would you buy?
227. Play fair or play dirty?
228. To you, high school was amazing or terrible?
229. Using three words, how would you describe your relationship?
230. What’s one thing only your partner knows about you?
231. Is chemistry or friendship most important in a relationship?
232. What is your guilty pleasure?
233. What do you think is your partner’s guilty pleasure?
234. Who was the last person you texted?
235. What physical feature do you love most about your partner?
236. How do you know if someone is in love?
237. What weird quirk does your partner have?
238. Does age matter in a relationship? (Could you ever be with someone who is way younger or older than you?)
239. Does height matter in a relationship? (Could you ever be with someone who was way shorter or taller than you?)
240. Have you ever faced a major fear?
241. What do you think are the three most important qualities for a relationship?
242. Would you rather your partner be super funny or super sweet?
243. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
244. What’s the last thing you do at night?
245. What’s one value that you and your partner both agree on?
246. What is one thing about your partner you would never want to change?
247. What do you look forward to with your partner each day?
248. Do you want to have a small family or have a big family?
249. What are you thinking of doing right now?
250. What is your favorite date night meal?
Related Post: What If Fun Questions that will blow you away!
Questions for Employees
Finally, ask these rapid fire questions at work with colleagues or employees for fun insight and bonding!
251. What is your favorite way to workout?
252. What do you eat for breakfast on a workday?
253. How would you describe yourself in three words?
254. What is your favorite part of the job?
255. What’s your least favorite part of the job?
256. What advice would you give someone who just started working there? (Or just started doing what you do?)
257. What’s your favorite day of the week?
258. At what age do you want to retire?
259. Where do you want to retire?
260. At what job would you be absolutely terrible?
261. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you meet them for the first time?
262. What’s the weirdest thing that has happened during a Zoom meeting?
263. What’s your favorite hobby outside of work?
264. Would you rather feel more appreciated or be given more freedom?
265. What do people do too much of?
266. What are you learning right now?
267. What is something that you will NOT be doing in 10 years?
268. What is something that you hope to be doing in 10 years?
269. How does someone impress you?
270. What was the most interesting high school/college class you took?
271. What was the most useless high school/college class you took?
272. What does your name mean?
273. What have you done that you are most proud of?
274. What do you think is an important life lesson (or quote)?
275. What’s the first thing you do when you get into the office? (If you work from home, what’s the first thing you do when you sit at your desk?)
Related Post: The Best Icebreaker Questions for Work
How Do You Make a Rapid Fire Question?
As long as it can be answered in a word or two and you are pushing the pace, you can make any question into a rapid fire question! Just remember to keep it light and quick!