What are good yes or no questions?
These yes or no questions are fun and easy to do anytime, anywhere.
They are straightforward (no explanation required). Plus, “maybe” is NOT an option here. Nor is “it depends.” In this game, your partner is forced to make a choice.
It makes it both exciting and revealing. You can learn a surprising amount about someone just by their yes or no. And of course, they can elaborate for even more interesting conversation.
So, suggest these questions during family night, a date night, or at a gathering with friends! You’ll love this intriguing game!
Yes or No? What’s in the Post:
Yes or No Questions Examples For Kids
These yes or no questions for kids are the perfect way to help children express themselves.
1.Do you have a big family?
2. Do you have a brother or sister?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Do you look like someone in your family? Or someone you know?
5. Do you know where your name came from?
6. Do you have a nickname?
7. Do you know what clouds are made of?
8. Is your birthday your favorite time of year?
9. Do you like the age you are now?
10. Do you ever play outside with friends?
11. Would you ever let someone else pick out your clothes?
12. Are your parents strict?
13. Do you have a lot of free time?
14. Is Saturday your favorite day of the week?
15. Would you ever want to become an astronaut?
16. Have you ever pretended to be sick?
17. Do you enjoy playing legos?
18. Do you like riding your bike?
19. Do you know why the sky is blue?
20. Do you have a favorite superhero?
21. Have you ever imagined yourself with a superpower?
22. If you could change places with anyone you know, would you?
23. Do you eat fruits and veggies?
24. Do you know your mom’s first name? Your dad’s?
25. Do you know your phone number and address?
26. Do you do chores at home?
27. Have you won an award before?
28. Have you read a good book recently?
29. Do you like computer games?
30. Were you afraid of anything when you were little?
31. Are you a picky eater?
32. Do you have a favorite shirt?
33. Do you have a lucky number?
34. Have you ever broken a bone?
35. Do you know how to swim?
36. Do you like to listen to music while you study?
37. Have you ever been on a plane?
38. Have you ever been to the beach?
39. Do you play any sports?
40. Do you practice any extracurriculars more than once a week?
41. Do you think it would be fun to be an adult?
42. Do you ever daydream?
43. Do you like school?
44. Do you like to wonder about things at school?
45. Do you like working with a group at school?
46. Do you eat hot lunch at school?
47. Have you ever moved before?
48. Do you get into trouble much?
49. Have you been in trouble recently?
50. Did you color on a wall when you were little?
Related Kids Posts:
Fun Teens & Adults Yes or No Game
These questions are great for teens, for friends, and for adults – anyone you want to know more about!
51. Do you wear make-up often?
52. Do you experience FOMO often?
53. Can you cook a simple meal for others?
54. Do you have a daily routine you like to follow?
55. Do you enjoy watching sports?
56. Do you watch sports more than once a week?
57. Do you exercise more than three times a week?
58. Do you consider yourself a risk-taker?
59. Have you ever had to stay at the hospital overnight?
60. Have you ever stalked someone online?
61. Have you ever been in a serious physical fight with someone?
62. Are you a light sleeper?
63. Do you like spicy food?
64. Have you ever forgotten an important date?
65. Have you ever broken the law?
66. Do you eat breakfast?
67. Do you consider yourself a “health-minded” person?
68. Do you eat salad often?
69. Have you ever eaten dessert for breakfast?
70. Have you ever been in a car accident?
71. Are you a good driver?
72. Do you watch the news?
73. Do you consider yourself a political person?
74. Have you ever lied to someone to protect their feelings?
75. Do you get sick often?
76. Have you ever forgotten to pay something important?
77. Have you ever re-gifted something that was given to you by someone else?
78. Do you spend over an hour on social media every day?
79. Do you like to bake?
80. Do you trust people easily?
81. Do you recycle?
82. Have you ever kept a journal?
83. Have you ever fallen head over heels in love?
84. Are you a rule follower?
85. Are you a rebel?
86. Have you ever bought a home?
87. Do you like to go shopping?
88. Have you ever lost a big bet?
89. Do you like coffee?
90. Have you ever had food poisoning?
91. Do you vote in elections?
92. Have you ever been attacked by an animal?
93. Are you an animal person?
94. Have you ever won an award for something you are proud of?
95. Have you ever been fired from a job?
96. Have you ever quit a job?
97. Do you know how much money is in your bank accounts?
98. Have you ever had two jobs at once?
99. Were you a “cool kid” in high school?
100. Have you ever done something you regret because of peer pressure?
Funny Yes or No Questions for Everyone
Here you’ll find random and funny yes or no questions to ask that produce laughs!
101. Do you think it would be fun to be a pirate?
102. Is the first name that you use your real first name?
103. Have you ever dreamt of being rich and famous?
104. Would you let a car drive for you?
105. If you won the lottery, would you tell many people?
106. Do you think it would be fun to skydive?
107. Have you ever failed an important test?
108. Are you good at keeping secrets?
109. Have you ever been on tv?
110. Have you ever been in a band?
111. If you learned that one of your family members was a spy, would you be surprised?
112. Do you like Harry Potter?
113. Do you like Lord of the Rings?
114. Do you like Star Wars?
115. Would you ever go to Comic-Con?
116. Have you ever peed your pants before?
117. Have you ever done stand-up comedy before?
118. Have you ever hidden a snack from everyone, only to forget where it was too?
119. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
120. Have you ever met someone famous?
121. Do you ever talk to your pets?
122. Have you ever talked to an adult in a “baby voice” on accident?
123. Do you have any weird phobias?
124. Do you think it would be fun to go to Mars?
125. Have you ever laughed so hard that you cried?
126. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
127. Do you tend to skip over instructions?
128. Have you noticed that you are becoming like your mother or father?
129. Do you have a hard time finding things?
130. Are wild animals dangerous?
131. Are spiders creepy?
132. Have you ever watched a horror movie at night all alone?
133. When you drop food on the floor, do you still eat it?
134. Have you ever run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
135. Have you ever stayed up all night?
136. Have you ever been hooked on an absolutely horrible tv show?
137. Do you have a good “poker face”?
138. Have you ever been smacked in the head by a phone?
139. Do you chew with your mouth open?
140. Have you ever fallen asleep at school or work?
141. Have you ever gone a week without showering/bathing?
142. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
143. Have you ever sleep-walked?
144. Have you ever had a dream so vivid that it seemed real?
145. Do you have stinky feet?
146. Do you have any secret talents I don’t know about?
147. Do you have more than one email address?
148. Would you ever live in another country?
149. Do you believe in superstitions?
150. Have you ever been in a natural disaster? (Earthquake, tornado, hurricane, etc.)
Watch the video for my favorite questions, then get more below!
List of Yes or No Questions About Life
Try these deep yes or no questions to get to the heart of the person you are talking to.
151. Do you believe in God?
152. Have you ever come close to dying?
153. Do you believe in life after death?
154. Are you doing what you thought you would be when you were a child?
155. Is the world what you thought it was when you were a kid?
156. Do you consider yourself a spiritual person?
157. Do you believe in ghosts?
158. If you could travel back in time, and live your life over again, would you?
159. Do you believe in karma?
160. Do you believe in miracles?
161. If you could erase a bad memory, would you?
162. Do you think you will regret anything at the end of your life?
163. Do you consider yourself happy?
164. Are you satisfied with how your life is turning out?
165. Do you think humans are destroying the Earth?
166. Do you think that aliens exist?
167. Do you think “health is the ultimate wealth“?
168. Do you consider yourself “wealthy”?
169. Do you think people can change?
170. Do you have goals you are working towards?
171. Do you feel in control of your life?
172. Have you had any definitive life experiences that changed who you are?
173. If you could live forever, would you?
174. Do you think artificial intelligence will one day take over the world?
175. If you found out you had one year left to live, would you continue living as you live now?
Related Post: This or That Questions That Make You Think
Fun Questions List For Couples
Whether you’ve been married forever or need questions to ask your crush, these work well!
176. Have we ever been on a bad date?
177. Are you a messy person?
178. Do you like surprises from your significant other?
179. Do you hog the bed at night?
180. Do you enjoy romantic things?
181. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
182. Have you ever had your heart broken?
183. Do you believe in the saying “never go to bed angry”?
184. Do you believe in “soulmates”?
185. Have you ever dated someone you regretted later?
186. Do you share the same political views as your partner?
187. Is your partner the type of person you thought he/she would be when you were younger?
188. Do you think a man and a woman can just be friends?
189. Have you ever dated two people at once?
190. Do you remember how long you’ve been with your partner?
191. Have you ever done a long-distance relationship?
192. Do you depend on your partner for day-to-day activities?
193. Is your partner your “better half”?
194. Did you have a celebrity crush growing up?
195. Do you get jealous easily?
196. Do you like to hold hands?
197. Are you a good kisser?
198. Would you ever be able to forgive someone who cheated on you?
199. Do you ever send sweet messages to your partner?
200. Would you ever renew your vows?
- See more yes or no questions in this BIG List of Fun Couple Questions
- The Ultimate List of Would You Rather Couples Questions
Yes or No Questions To Get to Know Someone
Finally, these are great for someone you don’t know much about. They open up a conversation to find what you have in common!
201. Are you married?
202. Do you have kids?
203. Are you a twin?
204. Are you a messy person?
205. Are you tech-savvy?
206. Are you a perfectionist? Do you pay attention to the tiniest of details?
207. Are you close to your parents?
208. Are you in your dream job right now?
209. Are you afraid of heights?
210. Are you afraid of small spaces?
211. Do you like to read books for fun?
212. Do you enjoy board games?
213. Are you a person who is always cold?
214. Have you ever traveled internationally?
215. Do you like your job?
216. Do you like to cook?
217. Do you have any friends you’ve known since you were a kid?
218. Do you have a best friend?
219. Are you a night owl?
220. Do you invest in the stock market? Cryptocurrency?
221. Does silence make you uncomfortable?
222. Do you speak more than one language?
223. Do you play an instrument?
224. Do you have any food allergies?
225. Do you drink? (Adults only)
226. Do you eat meat?
227. Are you athletic?
228. Do you collect anything interesting?
229. Do you have any scars?
230. Have you ever fainted?
231. Have you ever had a really weird pet?
232. Do you enjoy sappy movies?
233. Do you consider yourself to be good with kids?
234. Are you a good singer?
235. Do you like social media games?
236. Do you follow your brain over your heart? Or your heart over your brain?
237. Do you like to go to parties? Or to host them?
238. Are you happy living where you live?
239. Have you ever had bad insomnia?
240. Have you ever had bad anxiety? (Find good products for anxiety HERE)
241. Have you ever met someone who completely changed your life perspective? Or path?
242. Do you eat out at restaurants often?
243. Are you an introvert?
244. Have you ever taken a personality test?
245. Do you prefer to work/study from home?
246. Do you have a tattoo?
247. Do you know your zodiac sign?
248. Are you fashion-savvy?
249. Are you a nature lover?
250. Are you different than you were 5 years ago?
Related Post: “How Well Do You Know Me” Questions Game!
Turn it Into a Game!
Make it a yes or no game by guessing what you think your partner will answer. For each answer a person guesses correctly, give them a point!
That’s it! What are your favorite yes or no questions to ask?
FREE Yes or No Questions Printable!
Grab your fun questions list pdf in the resource library below!
Other Awesome Family Games on HHI…
- Fun Truth or Dare Questions for Families
- 2 Truths & a Lie Game for Kids
- Family Feud Questions – coming soon!