This article contains insanely fun questions to ask kids, teens, adults, guys, and girls! Plus, there’s a section of extra funny questions to get the laughs flowing.
What the world needs more of is joy and connection. So, have a blast laughing until your sides hurt. This is free entertainment you can do anywhere!
Fun Questions for Kids
First, these are SUPER fun questions to ask kids and students!
1. If you had to switch places/bodies with someone for a week, who would you switch with?
2. If you could make the world’s biggest food fight, what food would you have?
3. Which pet’s life would you want to live if you had to trade places?
4. Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
5. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it? What about your pet dragon?
6. If you owned a pirate’s treasure box, what would you put in it?
7. If you could pick one of your stuffed animals (or toys) to come to life, which would it be?
8. If you had to be a villian from a movie, which movie would you pick?
9. What superhero power would be the best to have?
10. If you were to be in the circus, what would your circus act be?
11. If you had to pick, what color would you eliminate from the rainbow?
12. If you were one of Snow White’s dwarfs, which one would you be?
13. If you could be any Disney princess, which would you choose?
14. If you could pick any wild animal to keep as a pet, which would it be?
15. If you could throw the world’s best party, what would you include in it?
16. Who do you think is the best superhero?
17. If you could be any animal for one day only, which would it be?
18. If you could understand any animal, which would it be?
19. If you could live out any story as real life, which would it be?
20. What is one thing you’d love to never have to do again for the rest of your life?
21. If you could do anything you wanted today, what would you do?
22. If everyone in your family was a zoo animal, which animal would they all be?
23. Would you rather have a totally awesome toy or go on a cool vacation with your family?
24. If you could play a character in any movie, who would you be?
25. If you invented a time machine, what would you do with it? Where would you go?
26. What is one song you know all of the words to?
27. If you were to open a store, what would you sell?
28. If you were to open a restaurant, what kind of food would you offer?
29. If you were a superhero with your own unique powers, what would your name be?
30. What would your superhero costume look like?
31. What’s your favorite family tradition?
32. Which holiday has the best food?
33. If you could pick your own bedtime and wake up time, what would they be?
34. If you could control one dream at night, what would you dream about?
35. If you had a pet parrot, what would you want it to say?
36. If you could go to the Olympics, what sport would you want to do?
37. What animal do you think is the coolest?
38. What animal do you think is the creepiest?
39. What is one thing you really want to do when you’re old enough?
40. If you invented a new ice cream flavor, what would it be?
41. What would be on your ultimate ice cream sundae?
42. What’s your favorite thing to do on vacation?
43. If you could teleport inside any game, which would it be?
44. What is your favorite thing about each season?
45. What’s one thing you would change about your school?
46. What’s one thing you hope never changes about your school?
47. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
48. If you became president, what’s the first thing you would do?
49. If someone gave you one million dollars, what would you do with it?
50. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be?
Funny Questions to Ask Kids or Adults
These funny questions are sure to give a laugh, or even spark a hot debate!
51. What is the best food ever?
52. What is the worst food?
53. If you could be a fly on the wall, anywhere in the world, where would you be?
54. If you invited dragons to a taco party, would you give them spicy salsa?
55. What is the coolest pet name you can think of?
56. If you had to eat the same vegetable every day for the rest of your life, which would it be?
57. Who makes you laugh the most? Why?
58. If you could invent your own roller coaster, what would it be like?
59. If you could create your own magical creature, what would it be like?
60. Who would you most love to prank?
61. If you could have any meal at the snap of your fingers, which would it be?
62. If you could snap your fingers and have one thing done for you, which would it be?
63. Who would you haunt if you had to be a ghost?
64. What superstition do you think is ridiculous?
65. If you could make up a new rule, what would it be?
66. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen?
67. If you were to scare someone in your family, how would you do it?
68. Would you rather live in a teepee or an igloo?
69. If you were a pirate, what would your pirate name be?
70. What would you name your pirate ship?
71. Who would you pick as your first mate on the pirate ship? Do you think he/she would mutiny?
72. Would you rather discover that witches, vampires, or werewolves were real?
73. If you had to be a vampire or werewolf which would you be?
74. What strange thing is under your bed right now?
75. What movie freaks you out that others think is awesome?
76. Why do you think your “funny bone” is called that?
77. If you were to create a video game, what would it be like?
78. If you found that food was falling from the sky, what food would you want to be falling? What food would you NOT want to be falling?
79. If you could make one chore disappear, what would it be?
80. What do you wish your body could do that it currently does not?
81. Which person makes you laugh the most? Why?
82. What do you wish your mind could do that it currently does not?
83. Can you tell when someone is telling the truth or lying?
84. What’s the best one-liner or joke you’ve ever heard?
85. Would you rather be as small as an ant or as big as an elephant?
86. What has been the most pointless argument you’ve had with someone?
87. What would people be surprised to know about you?
88. How old are your parents?
89. If you were to discover a new species of animal, what would you want it to be?
90. What would you name this wild new animal?
91. In your opinion, what restaurant serves the best food?
92. What’s the best money you’ve ever spent?
93. What’s the worst money you’ve ever spent?
94. If you had to rename your family, what names would you give them?
95. What gross thing did you see recently?
96. If you were to invent your own food, what would it be?
97. If you looked up, what would be the coolest thing to see in the sky? What would be the weirdest thing to see in the sky?
98. If one animal were suddenly super-sized, which would be the coolest?
99. Which super-sized animal would be the scariest super-sized?
100. What body part do you think is the most useless?
More hilarious questions for kids:
Plus, for easy connection with kids, grab access below:
Fun Questions To Ask Teens & Adults
Now, these fun questions for teens and adults go a little deeper and continue to get the conversation rolling! (They still work great for mid-aged kids too!)
101. If you had to be handcuffed to someone, who would you want it to be?
102. If you could have dinner with 1 person (past or present), who would it be?
103. Which sport do you think is incredibly boring?
104. Which sport do you think truly needs to be invented?
105. What catchy advertising tune do you remember from childhood?
106. What fictional character from a book or a movie do you identify with most?
107. If you were an artist, what would you paint?
108. If you were a photographer, what would you take photos of all day?
109. What word do you hate? Or you think sounds awful?
110. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
111. If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
112. What celebrity would you switch lives with?
113. If you woke up and were rich, what would you hope to be rich from?
114. If you were to build your dream house, what would it look like?
115. If you were to be working in your dream job, what would it be?
116. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
117. What smells bring you back to a different time?
118. If you had to pick between Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube which would you pick?
119. If you could have any view from your bedroom window, what would you want it to be? (mountains, trees, ocean, etc.)
120. What has been your most off the wall life experience?
121. What words of wisdom do you think everyone should live by?
122. If you were to start a life somewhere new, where would you go?
123. Would you rather be in a reality baking show contest or a dating show contest?
124. What’s the number one thing on your bucket list?
125. What has been the most monumental thing you have witnessed?
126. If you suddenly had a 25 hour day, what would you do with your extra hour?
127. If you were taking a tourist around your town, where would you take them?
128. How do you know something is art? What do you consider art?
129. If you knew you were going to die in one year, what would you do with the next year?
130. If someone were to make a movie of your life, what kind of movie would it be? (comedy, action, drama)?
131. What risk have you taken that has paid of?
132. What’s the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?
133. What small pleasure makes you ridiculously happy?
134. What is something you think a lot of people are wrong about?
135. What crazy thing would you like to try someday? (Or at least crazy to you)
136. What’s the weirdest or craziest tattoo you’ve ever seen?
137. Do you think it would be easier to give up sugar or technology?
138. What is one thing you think everyone should do at least once?
139. What story from your life makes the best story around the dinner table?
140. If you could improve any skill you have, what would it be?
141. What traits do you think are important for a person to have?
142. What would be the scariest sound to wake up to?
143. What’s the best mistake you’ve ever made?
144. Do you have any phobias?
145. What one person has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
146. Do you have any conspiracy theories?
147. What is one thing you thought was weird or ridiculous until you gave it a try?
148. Are you superstitious? What about?
149. What is one question you could ask someone to figure out what kind of a person they are?
150. What do you think people would be like if they lived to be 200 years old? Would it change us?
*For relationship questions, find fun this or that questions for couples
Fun Ice Breaker Questions to Ask a Guy
Here’s an awesome extension! And while they are fun questions to ask guys on the list, many of them can be used for anyone!
151. What’s the best thing about being a guy?
152. What’s the worst thing about being a guy?
153. What do you think should be legal that currently is not?
154. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
155. What pet peeve drives you crazy?
156. In your opinion, what is always worth the wait?
157. What is the most useful thing you know how to do?
158. What is the most useless thing you know how to do?
159. If you had the chance to drive a race car or fly a plane, which would you choose?
160. Would you rather go true camping with only a few supplies or go “glamping” with some nice luxuries?
161. Would you rather build an amazing treehouse or an awesome “man cave”? (Let’s say you could put the same stuff in it!)
162. Would you put a chip in your brain if the opportunity is there?
163. Would you rather be offered free tickets to a sporting world championship or a resort in a tropical country?
164. What did you love as a kid and still happen to love today?
165. What question do you think people should ask more often?
166. If you had the chance, would you go to space?
167. What is one unique thing (or inside joke) about where you grew up?
168. What’s your dream car?
169. Have you ever named your car? What have been the names you’ve given?
170. What do you think people assume about you that’s actually wrong?
171. What is one food everyone else loves but you can’t stand?
172. What movie do you wish was made into reality?
173. What video game do you wish were reality?
174. What’s your favorite movie from childhood?
175. What sport could you watch 24/7?
176. What sport do you think is not really a sport?
177. Which insect would you be the most likely to eat if you had to eat one? (See more crazy fun most likely to questions)
178. When was the last time you completely changed your mind about something?
179. What makes you feel old?
180. What makes you feel young?
181. What is one thing you think is a total waste of money?
182. What is one thing you do that would probably be strange to an outsider looking in?
183. If you could design your own secret chamber within your home, where would it be and what would it look like?
184. Can you dance?
185. If you had to do one dance move in front of a group of people, which would it be?
186. If you had $10 million dollars but only 10 years to live, what would you do in the next 10 years?
187. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played?
188. What do you wish someone would invent?
189. What do you always wish you had more time for?
190. What sounds like a great idea but never ends up worth it?
191. What’s the best gag gift you’ve given or received?
192. What is one thing you would love to pay someone money to do for you?
193. What is one country you have no interest to go to?
194. Where are you dying to go to if you could go anywhere?
195. Do you still like to eat what you ate as a kid?
196. What is something you regret not doing sooner?
197. If you had to lose one of your senses, which one would you rather lose?
198. What’s the best advice you ever received?
199. Have you planned for a world apocalypse? In what ways?
200. Do you think all cars should have autopilot?
When meeting someone new, check out these cool questions:
- Ultimate List of Ice Breaker Questions
- Creative How Well Do You Know Me Questions
- Get to Know You Questions to Ask Kids & Adults
Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
As with the guys, most of these questions could apply to any gender or age! But there are some specific ones especially great for girls.
201. What’s the best thing about being a girl?
202. What’s the worst thing about being a girl?
203. Where is the grossest place you’ve been?
204. If you could snap your fingers and have 3 dreams come true, what would they be?
205. What does your dream house look like?
206. What is something you think is normal, but someone else has considered strange?
207. What was the best thing about growing up in your family?
208. What is something that freaks you out that other people think is fine (or normal)?
209. What is the worst advice someone has given you? What is the best advice?
210. What is something people don’t talk about and you really think they should?
211. What rule do you think is just plain dumb?
212. What of their belongings do you think tells a lot about a person?
213. What do you wish social media had (or could tell you about people) that it doesn’t right now?
214. What is one memory you have that you think about a lot?
215. When was the last time you followed your intuition?
216. What interest would you pursue if you had no other obligations or responsibilities?
217. What do you not put up with anymore, that you used to put up with a lot?
218. What do you feel like should not be talked about among friends or family?
219. What would you love to see come out as a trend in the next year?
220. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done around other people?
221. What is something you wish you were more interested in?
222. What has been the best decade of your life?
223. What is something you think is normal now, but would have been considered crazy 20 years ago?
224. What is one thing you are glad you did, but you will never do again?
225. What is your favorite thing to do that makes you feel good?
226. What is your big dream? If you could do anything or be anything?
Not sure? It’s time to see inspiring vision board examples >>
227. What have been the moments in your life that you’ve felt the most satisfied or fulfilled?
228. What is something people love that you think is a waste of time?
229. If you had an extra hour in the day, how would you spend it?
230. If you had to get to know someone in a short amount of time, and your life depended on it, what do you think would be important for that person to know about you?
231. What makes you weary of a guy (or think he’s creepy)?
232. What do you wish people would do more of?
233. What always makes you smile?
234. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? (Self-love goes a long ways)
235. What advice from your parents do you wish you had followed better?
236. What’s the best way to end a long day?
237. Would you rather go on an adventure or have a cozy night at home?
238. What do you think people should learn more about?
239. If you saw a natural disaster coming at you, which would you rather it be?
240. What is one thing you hope changes about our world?
241. What is one thing you hope never changes about our world?
242. If you had one day left to live, what would you do with your day?
243. What is something you want to get really good at?
244. Do you believe in fate?
245. If you had to marry someone you didn’t know, what would be the most important thing you would want to know about him?
246. What would you do if you knew a meteorite was going to hit the Earth in one month’s time?
247. If you could learn one important unknown fact about our world or Universe, what would you want to learn?
248. If you fell asleep and woke up twenty years later, what’s the first thing you would do or want to know?
249. Is there anything you’ve stopped doing that you wish you had continued?
250. Do you think your life would make a good book? Why?
Related Post: 21 Epic Questions to Spark Fun Conversation
To Consider With Fun Questions to Ask To Get To Know Someone
There you have it! Super fun questions to ask anyone! Some may be a little out there, but one thing is for sure, you will find out a LOT about a person depending on their answers.
*Is connecting with people difficult for you? Check out this article for amazing tips!
Other family and connection articles:
- Best Family Bonding Activities
- Ultimate List of Family Goals Examples
- Best Gifts for Kids That Are Not Toys