100 + reasons why I love you will give you inspiration to show how much you care without spending a cent! The free printable at the end works well for partners, but is also an adorable way for a child or parent to express love too.
You can use it for:
- fun for Birthdays
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day
- Or anytime you want to show love!
And if you don’t want to use the cute free printable…
- make a book out of your reasons I love you.
- make a simple list on a piece of paper.
- Write a poem or love letter including your favorites.
- Write them on notes and stick them in a jar. Then, have your recipient pull them out one by one for a gift that keeps on giving.
- Or text your partner one of these each day. They’ll love when it lights up their phone.
100 Sincere Reasons I Love You
These first statements are perfect for almost anyone – partners, friends, loved ones, and kids!
1. I love you for sharing your dreams with me, and building more together.
2. You always try your best, even when the situation is difficult.
3. I love that you help me forget my fears.
4. You always give me the benefit of the doubt.
5. I love that you listen when I speak.
6. You help me when I need it.
7. You know what to do to cheer me up when I’m down.
8. I love that we can talk about meaningful, deep things.
9. You work hard and are helpful in our home.
10. I love you for making me try new things.
11. I love that you understand me better than anyone.
12. You fix things when I have no idea what to do.
13. I love that you show me the positive side of things.
14. You motivate me to be better.
15. You take good care of me.
16. I love that you are a hard worker.
17. You are always there when I need you.
18. You are always up for an adventure.
19. I love that you always consider my opinions and wishes.
21. I love the way your mind works.
22. I love that you dream big.
23. You are patient when I don’t know how to do something.
24. You know how to make me smile.
25. I love that you hold my hand when I least expect it.
26. You will make a decision when I don’t want to.
27. You make me believe that our future is brighter.
28. I love that you have taught me so much about ____________.
29. You always forgive me.
30. You support me even when I doubt myself.
31. I love you because I know I’m blessed and lucky to have you in my life.
32. You have a uniqueness that is only you.
33. I love your corny jokes.
34. You make time for what’s important to you.
35. I love that you ask how I’m doing.
36. Your smile makes me happy.
37. I love that you are steady and firm in times of chaos.
38. You know how to calm me down when I’m flustered.
39. You have a way of making me laugh when I need it.
40. I love that you give me tough love when I need it.
41. I feel strong when I’m with you.
42. You have the courage to go after your dreams.
43. You let me in and open yourself up to me.
44. I love that you are ready to take risks with me.
45. I love you for always wanting to do things right.
46. I love how you are my best friend.
47. You make boring things interesting.
48. You always keep your promises.
49. I love that you seek me for support.
50. I love that you ask about my day.
51. You take care of yourself.
52. You say something thoughtful, just when I need to hear it.
53. I love that you cheer on my accomplishments as your own.
54. You pick me up when I fall.
55. I love that you let go of my mistakes.
56. You make me think about life in a different way.
57. You give me compliments and mean them.
58. I love that you are patient with me when I’m angry or moody.
59. You love nature.
60. I love that you have a __________ personality. (charismatic, down-to-earth, etc.)
61. You are connected to your family.
63. You know what good ____________ is. (food, entertainment, reading, style, etc.)
64. I love that you respect my boundaries.
65. Your laugh is contagious.
66. I love that you stay away from negative sources.
67. You always forgive me.
68. You encourage me to be independent and strong.
69. You aren’t afraid to dance in front of me (or do silly things).
70. I love that you listen when I need to vent.
71. You always come up with creative solutions.
72. I love that you appreciate me.
73. You light up when I give you a compliment.
74. I love how you make me feel cherished.
75. You are truthful with me.
76. You model quality and care in your life.
77. You ____________ really well. (cook, bathe the kids, deal with conflict, etc.)
78. I love when you tell me I’m beautiful.
79. You treat your friends with love and kindness.
80. You teach me how to trust more in others.
81. I love that I can be open, honest, and weird with you.
82. You make an effort to be present with your loved ones.
83. You take good care of me when I’m sick.
84. I’m proud of the ways that you contribute to ____________ (our family, your purpose, etc.)
85. I love feeling that you are home for me.
86. I love that you value learning and growth. (or integrity, truth, etc.)
87. I love that you value kindness and generosity.
88. I love you because of the way you’ve handled hardships alongside me.
89. Your voice soothes me when I’m anxious or nervous.
90. I love the unwavering belief you have in me.
91. You love me, even when I’m hard to love.
92. You are passionate about the things that you care about.
94. I love that you always make an effort on my birthday (and other holidays).
95. I love when you go along with my craziness (even knowing that it’s crazy).
96. I admire your ___________ (courage, kindness, compassion, etc.)
97. You care about my happiness.
98. I love how you can diffuse a tough situation.
99. You stand up for what’s right.
100. I love that you share good and bad news with me before anyone else.
50 Reasons I Love You for Partners
This bonus section is great to add to your reasons why I love you for your partner.
1. I love the life we’ve built and are building.
2. You are an amazing dad/mom.
3. I love how you would do anything for our kids.
4. I cherish the amazing memories we’ve made together.
5. You have a great bod! (And face too, of course!)
6. I feel safe in your arms.
7. I love the way you smell.
8. You respect and make an effort with my friends and loved ones.
9. You always try to lighten my load when things get tough.
10. I love feeling that we’re an unbeatable “team.” Equals in our contribution and support.
12. I love when we lie together just being.
13. I love the way your body works.
14. I love that you are truly my better half.
15. I love how I feel when you touch me.
16. I love when you look at me with love and intent.
17. I love when you order my favorite food for me at a restaurant because you know.
18. I love when we talk for hours, about anything and everything.
19. You teach our children so many awesome things.
20. I love when you let me pick the movie.
21. You are always working on our (home, finances, adventures) wanting them to be better.
22. I love when you reach over to hold me.
23. You know me better than I know myself most days.
24. I love how your instinct is always to take care and protect me.
25. I love waking you up in the morning.
26. I love the sound of you make when you are sleeping.
27. You always make me feel better.
28. I appreciate that you take care of me and our family so well.
29. You make me feel like anything is possible when we are together.
30. Your laugh makes me happy.
31. I appreciate how you listen intently, and keep an open mind.
32. I feel truly blessed to spend every day of my life with you.
33. The memories we make together could never be replaced. I’m so grateful for them.
34. You help me believe in myself more.
35. I love that you know how to bring me out of a funk.
36. I appreciate how patient you are with me/the kids.
37. I love your ________ (hands, hair, etc.).
38. How you make me feel like a cherished part of your life.
39. I love how kind and giving you are to everyone.
40. I love when you tell me something and your face is so excited you can barely hold it in.
41. You are my rock. My whole world.
42. I love how comfortable I feel around you.
43. Our toughest moments have been shared together. There is so much to be grateful for in that.
44. I love when you compliment me, and it makes me feel like a million bucks.
45. I love the way you kiss me after we have spent time apart.
46. I appreciate that you have given me new perspectives and ways of thinking over the years.
47. I love when you wrap your arms around me.
48. I love the look you give me when we are sharing an inside joke.
49. I love how the hard times have only brought us closer together.
50. I know that no matter what direction life takes us, we’ll embark on the journey together.
- Free Blank Love Coupons Printable
- Thoughtful Love Gifts Your Partner Will Appreciate
- Super Fun Couples Would You Rather Questions
List of Things I Love About You Ideas For Kids
This bonus section is perfect to add to your list of reasons why I love my child.
1. I love when you play ____________ with me.
2. I love our cuddles.
3. I love reading together.
4. I love when you tell me stories at night.
5. I love that we have the same ________ (socks, hat, book, etc.)
6. I love our secret handshake. (See other fun family rituals)
7. I love when you make me ____________ (pancakes, my favorite soup, etc.)
8. I love when you tickle me.
9. I love how much you enjoy telling jokes and riddles.
10. I love that you take care of me.
11. I love that you practice soccer with me.
12. I love that you love chocolate.
13. I love our hugs.
14. I love lazy Sunday mornings together.
15. I love your eyes when you are happy. (or your laugh, smile, etc.)
17. I love when we are together, just the two of us.
18. I love when you tell me what you think of something important to you.
19. I love your freckles.
20. I love your boundless energy.
21. I love taking picnics with you.
22. I love your friends.
23. I love watching you _________. (work, run, cook, etc.)
24. I love seeing the amazing person you are becoming.
25. I love how we take walks together. (watch shows, read books, go on bike rides, etc.)
26. Your smile brightens my day.
27. I love how you fill our home with light and laughter.
28. I love your wit and humor – and the things you say that make me laugh.
29. I adore how curious you are about the world around you.
30. I love cuddling on the couch and watching a movie with you.
31. You have so much goodness inside of you.
32. I love what a kind heart you have.
33. Making you smile is one of my favorite things to do.
34. I love going to the library with you and sitting side by side reading a book.
35. I love how you take care of your sister/brother when they need you.
36. I love how you can barely contain your excitement sometimes.
37. I love watching you build, draw, and write something so creative.
38. I am grateful you listen well but also think your own thoughts.
39. I love watching you work hard at something that matters to you.
40. And then watching your face light up once you have achieved your goal.
41. I love that you teach me lessons about life every single day.
43. I appreciate how unique you are. You can be yourself.
44. I love the way your head feels on my shoulder.
45. I love watching you grow into a strong young man/woman.
46. I love when you help me make dinner.
47. I love how much you seek knowledge.
48. I love how you challenge yourself, even when you know it will be hard.
49. You make our family whole and beautiful.
50. I am forever grateful that you came into my life, as a ball of light and love, to make everything better.
- Free Notes to Show Your Child Love
- The All About Mom & Fun About Dad Free Printable
- Best Daily Affirmations For Kids – To Build Confidence
Get the free Reasons Why I Love You Printable Gift HERE, in the resource library!
Don’t miss more sweet love posts from Healthy Happy Impactful…
- Sweet Quotes About Love for Parents & Kids – Express yourself through a beautiful saying.
- Fun Couples Challenge Questions – Ask each other and laugh!
- 95 Positive Affirmations for Self-Love – Improve your self-talk and elevate your life.