+ Great Mother’s Day Interview Questions!
When Mother’s Day rolls around, I’m all about self-care. A morning to myself, reading a book, getting a coffee. I LOVE THIS. And it’s why I wrote an entire post about self-care gifts for Mother’s Day.
But I also REALLY adore it when the kids write something all about mom. Not only is it free, but it’s a gift that’s more from their hearts than something from the store. Plus, it’s usually hilarious!
So, today I’ve got a free all about my mom printable! It’s a great written activity for kids, and it allows them to think about their answers and record their true thoughts about mom. There’s even a small space for drawing!
All About Mom Questions
Now, if you don’t want to print the download, simply use a phone to video record answers (just like with this birthday interview). What a fun visual memory for years to come!
Below are questions to ask about mom if you’re recording the answers. Skip down to the all about my mom printable if you’d like the download! (Or do both!)
- What is mom’s name?
- What is mom’s favorite color?
- What is mom’s favorite food?
- What is mom’s favorite drink?
- How old is mom?
- What is mom’s hair color? Eye color?
- What does mom like to do in her free time?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with mom?
- What does your mom like that you do?
- Why do you appreciate your mom?
- What is your mom good or best at?
- Why do you love your mom?
- What’s mom’s job?
- How would you describe your mom?
- How would your mom describe you?
- What’s your favorite thing about your mom?
- When is your mom funny? When is she fun?
- What does your mom always say?
- When does your mom get mad?
- When does your mom get excited?
- What’s your mom’s favorite thing to cook?
- What does your mom always forget?
- What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
- What do you call your mom?
- If you could tell your mom one thing, what would it be?
*See these posts for more gifts that are perfect for mom:
Get the 2021 Mother’s Day Questionnaire HERE
Bookmark this page, and make it an annual tradition to see what they come up with year after year! My guess is you’ll find some surprising answers!
To Consider With the All About My Mom Printable
Just print on regular size paper (8.5 X 11) and you’re good to go!
Kids say the darnedest things, so why not take advantage?
Happy Mother’s Day friends! All the moms are amazing human beings!
Get ready for Father’s Day too!
Other amazing posts for moms…
- The Epic Self Care Guide for Moms – tips just for mama.
- Inspiration for Moms That Need to Smile – fun quotes just for you!
- How to Be a More Playful Parent – easy and fun activities!