+ Great Mother’s Day Interview Questions!
I REALLY adore it when the kids write something in the all about my mom free printable. Not only does it not cost a cent, but it’s a gift that’s more from their hearts than something from the store. Plus, it’s usually hilarious!
This mom questionnaire is a great written activity for kids, and it allows them to think about their answers and record their true thoughts about mom. There’s even a small space for drawing!
Grab the All About Grandma free printable too!
Fun All About Mom Interview Questions
Now, if you don’t want to print the download, simply use a phone to video record answers (just like with this birthday interview). What a fun visual memory for years to come!
Below are Mother’s Day interview questions to ask about mom if you’re recording the answers. Skip down to the all about my mom printable pdf if you’d like the download! (Or do both!)
- What is mom’s name?
- What is mom’s favorite color?
- What is mom’s favorite food?
- What is mom’s favorite drink?
- How old is mom?
- What is mom’s hair color? Eye color?
- What does mom like to do in her free time?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with mom?
- What does your mom like that you do?
- Why do you appreciate your mom?
- What is your mom good or best at?
- Why do you love your mom?
- What’s mom’s job?
- How would you describe your mom?
- How would your mom describe you?
- What’s your favorite thing about your mom?
- When is your mom funny? When is she fun?
- What does your mom always say?
- When does your mom get mad?
- When does your mom get excited?
- What’s your mom’s favorite thing to cook?
- What does your mom always forget?
- What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
- What do you call your mom?
- If you could tell your mom one thing, what would it be?
*More gifts that are perfect for mom: DIY Self Care Package for New Moms
Get the 2024 Mother’s Day Questionnaire HERE
Bookmark this page, and make it an annual tradition to see what they come up with year after year! My guess is you’ll find some surprising answers!
More Ideas: All About My Mom Printable
Once your kids have completed the printable mother’s day questionnaire, it’s time to gift it to mom. Here are additional ideas to show mom just how much you love her.
Make a Large Mother’s Day Card
Grab a 12×18 piece of construction paper and fold it in half.
Glue the Mother’s Day questionnaire on one side. Then choose one of these memorable additions for the other blank side of the card.
- Use paint or trace your child’s handprints
- Draw a family portrait
- Illustrate a picture of your favorite thing to do with mom
- Draw a vase with flowers
- Make a picture collage from the past year
Make A Mother’s Day Questionnaire Book
Start a book with these printable questionnaires and add to the book each year. Use page protectors and a three-ring binder to add to it easily.
Both mom and child will enjoy seeing the growth and changes throughout the years!
Best Mother’s Day Self Care Gift Ideas
Here are just a few of our favorite self-care gift ideas for mom!
Five Minute Journal
On the Go Cup
This is my absolute favorite cup and I take it everywhere!
This YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler is a best seller on Amazon and a busy mom essential. Keep your drinks cold all day!
A High Quality Blender
I use this daily for my morning smoothie! This Nutribullet makes them extra fast and portable.
AirPods With Wireless Charging Case
Moms have to multitask, so let’s make it easier to walk, talk, or listen. Grab these AirPods for mom today!
Bath Caddy Tray for Tub
This bamboo tray is big enough for mom to hold everything she could need while relaxing in the tub. Enjoy a mother’s day bath with this accessory!
Find more ideas of gifts for your busy mom to help add to Mother’s Day this year.
Want more? Give mom the gift of self-care with this free 2-page toolkit!
To Consider With the All About My Mom Printable
Just print the free worksheet on regular size paper (8.5 X 11) for mom and grandma and you’re good to go!
Kids say the darnedest things, so why not take advantage?
Happy Mother’s Day Friends!
When Mother’s Day rolls around, I’m all about self-care. A morning to myself, reading a book, getting a coffee. I LOVE THIS.
Here’s to all the amazing mamas out there!
Get ready for Father’s Day too!
Other amazing posts for moms…
- The Epic Self Care Guide for Moms – tips just for mama.
- What to Do For Your Birthday – fun ideas just for you mama!
- How to Be a More Playful Parent – easy and fun activities!