The BEST Self Care Ideas for Stress
“Invest in yourself. It pays the best interest.”Unknown
We all get’em. NO GOOD. HORRIBLE. VERY BAD DAYS.
Those days when we’d rather crawl back into bed than face our responsibilities and problems. Because jeez, no one ever told you as a kid there would be so many!
And often, as women, we feel this way because we put ourselves on the back burner. Our job is to take care of everyone else, and dang, we’re pretty good at it too.
This post contains affiliate links, at no cost to you. See my disclaimer for more info.
50 Brilliant Self Care Ideas
But we need to stop, relax, and recharge regularly so that we can be the best we can be the rest of the time.
So, whether you need self care ideas for a bad day, or just need a little reboot, read these easy ideas for stress and be ready to implement them whenever you need to!
1. Drink a cup of herbal tea
2. Try a few positive affirmations.
4. Take a detox bath
5. Try a new face mask
6. Breathe deeply
7. Yoga poses
10. Walk in nature
11. Buy yourself flowers
12. Write 5 things you love about yourself
14. Make a bucket list or vision board
15. Declutter 10 items
16. Read a personal growth book
17. Go for a long walk
18. Get a massage
19. Do something that makes you laugh
20. Plan a getaway
21. Stretch to relieve tension
22. Watch your favorite show
23. Have a night with friends
24. Do a brain dump
25. Go out on a date night
26. Do something for the first time, like try a new restaurant or skill
27. Give yourself (or get) a manicure
28. Call or text someone you love
29. Light your favorite candle
30. Listen to your favorite podcast
31. Spend time with someone who inspires you
32. Cook your favorite meal
33. Plan a spa day
34. Do a digital detox
35. Eat a salad or smoothie
36. Get out in the sunshine
37. Go to your favorite place
38. Take some pretty photos
39. Listen to your favorite music
40. Hug someone
41. Drink a full glass of water
42. Read inspirational quotes
43. Put on nice clothes and makeup
44. Watch a motivational Ted Talk
45. Watch the sunrise
46. Refresh your morning routine
47. Change your sheets
48. Diffuse quality essential oils
49. Do something nice for someone
50. Go out for a coffee
Daily Mental Health
And who says you have to be having a bad day to practice this self-care!
Pick one each day for the next week or create an amazing self-care routine. Then, observe how much better you feel! 🙂
Want to keep these ideas handy?
Other self care posts to enjoy…
- Create A Self Care Checklist To Be Healthy, Happy, & Impactful
- The List of Smart Habits for an Amazing Life
- 9 Daily Habits To Create More Happiness
- Wake Up Early & Triple Your Self Care