Easy Affirmations for Women in the Bright Morning Light
I was shocked recently. In a good way.
I completed a group challenge that included saying affirmations for sixty seconds, every morning in front of a camera.
Now, I love doing challenges. So, I thought this one would be fascinating, but ultimately no big deal. Boy, was I wrong.
In terms of effort, it was as easy as I imagined. I already had morning affirmations (for women) written out that I wanted to say. And it took exactly one minute.
Yet, stunningly, this challenge turned out to be the thing I looked forward to most in my morning (which is HUGE because I love my morning routine).
Saying the affirmations out loud felt glorious. Powerful. And intense.
I always left with more purpose going into the day.
And I began to wonder how a short 60 seconds could make such a big impact on how I felt.
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you. However, I only mention products I love. See my disclaimer for more.
The Intense Benefits of Affirmations
So, I did a little digging. As it turns out, our thoughts are everything.
- Affirmations can rewire the brain to improve positive self-perception, self-esteem, confidence, and problem-solving abilities.
2. With this positive self-talk, a neural process occurs that helps you imagine positive events over negative ones (source). This leads to easier changes and handling obstacles that come your way.
3. Those that use affirmations stress and ruminate less (source). Double win!
4. And finally, affirmations wrap into our identity. Who we are is made up entirely by who we think we are. For example, if you identify as a runner, you’re MUCH more likely to run.
No wonder it gave such a happiness boost!
Next, let’s look at beautiful affirmation examples. Then read on for how to make your unique affirmations work for you.
Positive Affirmations for Starting the Day Well
First, here are beneficial morning affirmations for women to help with different areas of life, all encouraging you to see the positive in yourself.
With these affirmations, pick those that answer your personal question…
1. I focus on what I can control, and let go of the rest.
2. I accept myself.
3. I follow through on my commitments to myself.
4. I have courage and I am brave.
5. I am strong and able.
6. I enjoy the simple moments.
7. Happiness is a choice. Today I choose to be happy. (find happiness habits to help feel this way)
8. I can and I will. Anything is possible because I believe in myself and my abilities.
9. I overcome all obstacles and believe that my potential is limitless.
10. I stand up for myself.
11. I build new healthy habits for a bright future. (check out this list for habit ideas!)
12. I forgive myself and others for any mistakes made.
13. I am learning and growing. Small improvements lead to big results.
14. I am disciplined, energized, and inspired.
15. Everything I’m looking for is already within me.
16. I focus on the positive.
17. I recognize my own self-worth. (See I am affirmations for self love)
18. Though today may be difficult, it is only temporary.
19. I control my thoughts and energy.
20. Today is full of opportunity and love.
21. I seize this day and the abundance it brings.
22. I am bold. I go after what I want.
23. I am calm and clear-headed to start my day.
24. I can overcome anything that comes my way today.
25. I radiate love to those around me.
26. I nourish my mind, body, and soul today and every day.
27. I wake with energy and strength.
28. I am powerful. My strength comes from within.
29. I make a positive impact on those around me.
30. I love myself and thank every part of my body for taking me through this day.
31. I show up ready to take on the day. (for help with setting yourself up for success, see these powerful sleep affirmations!)
Short Morning Affirmations for Women
The following positive affirmations for the day get right to the point!
32. My life is beautiful.
33. This too shall pass. (Great for if you’re overcoming struggles)
34. I get stronger every day.
35. I take one step towards my dreams today.
36. Today is a great day to learn.
37. It’s ok to make mistakes.
38. I take the next right step.
39. I love who I’m becoming.
40. What’s meant to be, will be.
41. I forgive myself.
42. I forgive others.
43. It’s a great day to be alive.
44. This day matters.
45. Life is short. I make the most of it.
46. I invest in myself.
47. I love my life now.
48. I love what my life can be.
49. My progress builds every day.
50. This is tough. But I am tougher.
Morning Affirmations for Positive Energy and Happiness
These affirmations for women help with self-love, abundance, and confidence.
51. Today, I will be kind and compassionate towards myself.
52. Opportunities are all around me.
53. I get to __________ today. (reframe I have to, with I get to)
54. I live with abundance.
55. My life is filled with abundance and prosperity.
56. I start my day grateful for all the blessings that have come my way.
57. Prosperity is on its way.
58. My actions today align with my happiness and abundance.
59. I live an amazing life.
60. Happiness is my baseline.
61. I remember to enjoy my life.
62. I let go of what I can’t control and focus on what I can.
63. I will make a positive difference in someone’s life today.
64. I deserve to be happy.
65. I can overcome any challenge in my path.
66. I appreciate the love that surrounds me.
67. I love what my mind can do.
68. I love what my body can do.
69. Each positive action I take creates momentum.
70. I make decisions with my health and happiness in mind.
71. Today I will see the goodness that lies in me.
72. I start the day with energy and light.
73. My mood is not determined by my conditions.
74. I begin the day with a fire in my heart.
75. Small miracles are all around me.
I Am Affirmations for Women List
I am affirmations can help you identify with the person you want to be.
If it feels inauthentic to say something that you don’t feel to be true, switch the statement to “I am working to be brave.” Or I am committed to being kind to myself.”
76. I am strong.
77. I am worthy of all the love in the world.
78. I am grateful for this new day.
79. I am brave.
80. I am kind to myself and others.
81. I am unique.
82. I am loved.
83. I am refreshed and energized.
84. I am calm and confident.
85. I am the master of my fate.
86. I am a grateful person.
88. I am beautiful, inside and out.
89. I am ready for anything the day brings.
90. I am happy.
91. I am prosperous.
92. I am a caring person. I help others who need it.
93. I am special. (I don’t need to be like everyone else)
94. I am working to be fit and healthy.
95. I am a growing work of art.
96. I am always evolving.
97. I am committed to a life of purpose.
98. I am a good listener to others.
99. I am a person who makes the most of a difficult situation.
100. I am working to be an incredible leader.
Powerful Morning Affirmations for Moms
Additionally, as mothers, we face specific challenges. These daily affirmations for moms can be helpful for keeping motherhood in perspective.
101. I am present, playful, and calm (my daily affirmation for YEARS, and will be for years to come)
102. I am excited to spend time loving on my kids, soaking in every moment. Life is precious.
103. Taking care of myself makes me the best mom I can be.
104. I laugh and play with my children.
105. It is ok to ask for help when I need it. It makes our family stronger.
106. I will let go of how I expect the day to go, and relax into how it unfolds.
107. I try my best and am a good mom.
108. I am an amazing leader to my family.
109. My dreams and needs matter. I work to create boundaries that benefit myself and my family. (If you struggle with this, a not-to-do list is what you need!)
110. I will leave a legacy of love through my daily words and actions.
111. I will have fun with my children today.
112. I am a great mom. (Not a perfect one, but a great one)
113. I am open to learning from my kids.
114. My home is full of joy.
115. I am brave enough to show my feelings in front of my kids.
116. I set a good example for my kids.
117. I am a unique, one-of-a-kind mom.
118. I make the time to rest and recover.
119. Being a mom is hard. But I can do hard things.
120. It’s ok not to love every moment of parenting.
121. Today I will see the goodness that lies in my children. (See more positive family affirmations here)
122. Today I will “fill my cup” first.
123. My body is more beautiful now than it has ever been.
124. I am enough as their mother, just as I am.
125. I am grateful to be their mom.
Strong Morning Affirmations For Women
As women, feeling strong is essential to our success. And sometimes we need to remind ourselves just how strong and capable we really are.
126. I am strong and capable. Nothing will hold me back.
127. I can achieve anything I set my mind to today.
128. I am confident in my abilities.
129. I am determined to never give up.
130. I stand up for myself and what I believe in.
131. I model strength, courage, and independence for my children.
132. I know my worth.
133. Strength fills me from the inside out.
134. I hold my head high, my shoulders back, and I let my confidence show.
135. I am knowledgeable and powerful.
136. I face new experiences with confidence in myself.
137. I can handle what life throws at me today because I am strong.
138. I build relationships with others based on mutual respect.
139. I have the strength to work and take care of my family.
140. No one can make me feel inferior. I am in charge of my feelings.
141. I surround myself with strong and influential people.
142. I am grateful to have inner strength.
143. I am not afraid to take risks, try new things, and gain new experiences.
144. I hold the key to my power. No one else has that key.
145. I believe in my worth in every area of my life.
146. I choose courage over fear.
147. My inner strength shines through in each moment.
148. I will approach each task today with confidence and strength.
Free Printable Affirmations Ebook
Related Mom Posts:
- Easy Ways to Become a More Playful Mom
- Tips to be a Happier Mom (even when it’s hard)
- 105 Kids Affirmations for a Positive Mindset
Bonus Positive Affirmations For Women
Below are two bonus affirmations I picked up from the excellent book the 5 am Club. I appreciate that they focus your thoughts on making the day great in general.
149. “Today is a glorious day, and I’ll live it at excellence, with boundless enthusiasm and limitless integrity, true to my visions and with a heart full of love.”Robin Sharma
150. “This day is priceless. All the money in the world will not bring it back again. And so, I seize it, and savor it, and honor it.”Robin Sharma
For my story and favorites, watch this!
(Then, read on for tips to make them work well!)
How to Make Daily Morning Affirmations Effective
Next, while all of the I am affirmations above work well, there are five additional tips to using morning affirmations (for women) that make them astonishingly effective.
1. You MUST Believe Them
Affirmations like “I’m skinny” or “I make a million bucks” are sometimes hard. If an affirmation is difficult for you to believe because it’s far out of your current realm, you’ll feel as though you’re lying to yourself and give up entirely.
Instead, choose something like “I work hard and am committed to a lean, toned body.” Or make an affirmation that is a stepping stone, such as “I make six figures.”
“If you’re consistently speaking positively to yourself, the perception of the world will eventually change.”-Dr. Danielle Kelvas, Physician and Mental Health Expert
2. Use Your Values in Your Affirmations
Affirmations should be personal. Prioritize the values that you hold in your life to focus your affirmations on what matters to YOU.
If you value your work, try: “my work makes a positive impact on others.”
If you value your friends, try: “my friends are a a positive light in my life.”
3. Use Your Goals in Your Positive Women’s Affirmations
What goals are you working on? Use daily morning affirmations for women to help yourself make the progress! This is a huge secret advantage!
Try “I am a runner,” and then spend a few minutes every day running. Before you know it, you’ll be working your way to longer increments, and beginning to identify as a runner.
*Not sure how to word the affirmation you want? Leave a comment below and I’ll try to help you brainstorm!
4. Use Emotion & Visualization
Affirmations work best when you engage your emotions. If your core value is being calm with your kids, picture what that looks like. Then, imagine how you feel (even in tough situations). Strive for that feeling during the day.
See this free vision board template & how-to for more on visualization!
5. Say Them in First Person, Present tense
Finally, it helps to say affirmations as though you are actively doing them. This draws on emotions and you can visualize your preferred outcome. It’s yet another phenomenal way to motivate yourself into action.
*Looking for another great way to start the morning? Try
Something to Consider with Your Self-Talk
As I found, daily affirmations can be an outstanding tool in the toolbox of life.
So, for anyone looking to be intentional about what they say to themselves, this type of self-talk is a must-try.
Have you ever done morning affirmations for women? What did you think?
And don’t forget your free affirmations ebook!
Other helpful growth posts & resources…
- 25 Inspiring Personal Growth Books for Women – reads that promote your best self.
- 100 Simple Self Care Ideas for a Bad Day – try one today!
- What to do at Night for Daytime Success – Easy steps to be more productive and calm.