Funny who is most likely to Christmas questions will have everyone jingling with laughter. The Christmas version puts all ages in a merry spirit. Like a kid at Christmas!
When to Use These Holiday Quiz Questions
Who is most likely Christmas edition works best when you know your crowd. Try them at:
- Christmas dinner
- Christmas Eve
- gatherings of friends or family
- small holiday work parties
Remember: keep the tone light. If you think a question might make someone feel uncomfortable, don’t ask it! There are plenty of other questions to choose from.
Funny Who Is Most Likely at Christmas
First, laugh it out with these hilarious Christmas questions.
1. Who is most likely to say “never again” about something this Christmas?
2. Who is most likely to start listening to Christmas music before Halloween?
3. Who is most likely to drink their weight in egg nog?
4. Who is most likely to wear an ugly sweater that lights up?
5. Who’s most likely to say “eat my rubber!” while driving? (Christmas Vacation)
6. Who is most likely to sing Feliz Navidad at the top of their lungs?
7. Who is most likely to give you the stink eye if you interrupt Silent Night?
8. Who is most likely to dress up their pet for a Christmas picture?
9. Who is most likely to bring up a controversial topic and then get into a heated argument at Christmas dinner?
10. Who is most likely to only eat from the four elf food groups?
(candy, candy canes, candy corn, and SYRUP)
11. Who is most likely to name their Christmas team “The Hot Mess Polar Express”?
12. Who is most likely to peek at presents before Christmas?
13. Who is most likely to wrap their Christmas presents with wrapping that should be in a museum?
Related: Grab free Christmas gift tags (that don’t belong in a museum)
14. Who is most likely to travel to the beach for Christmas?
15. Who is most likely to have a Christmas-themed dance party? (Or a dance-off!)
16. Who is most likely to post this dance-off on TikTok?
(And then act like it’s totally normal to do it.)
18. Who is most likely to get into a fight over the last piece of pie at Christmas dinner?
19. Who is the most likely to secretly love fruitcake?
20. Who is most likely to wipe out ice skating?
21. Who is most likely to fall asleep during the Christmas festivities?
22. Who’s most likely to cut their wrapping paper just a little too small for their gift?
23. Who is most likely to try to chop down their own Christmas tree?
24. Who is most likely to eat all the Christmas cookies before they’re baked?
25. Who is most likely to stay up all night wrapping presents (because it’s the night before)
26. Who’s most likely to hoard all the Christmas dinner leftovers?
27. At your Christmas table, who is most likely to get sick from eating too much dessert?
28. Who is most likely to say they’re over Christmas and ready for summer?
29. Who is most likely to buy stuff for themselves when they meant to go Christmas shopping?
30. Who is the most likely to give socks and underwear for Christmas?
31. Who is most likely to accidentally knock over a Christmas display while jamming to Christmas music?
32. Who’s most likely to play a Christmas prank on someone?
33. Who is most likely to have a weird Christmas collection?
100 porcelain red-bearded Santas. That’s not creepy at all…
34. Who’s most likely to invent a holiday reality show?
35. Who is most likely to go overboard with Christmas gifts?
(Oprah: You get a car…and you get a car…and you get a car!)
37. Who’s most likely to wear fuzzy holiday socks every day in December?
38. Who’s most likely to actually roast chestnuts by a fire?
39. Who is most likely to re-tell the same story 3 times at the Christmas table?
40. Who’s most likely to set the Christmas tree on fire accidentally?
41. Who’s most likely to point out an ugly ornament on the Christmas tree?
42. Who is most likely to sing their Christmas carols off-key?
43. Who is most likely to tell a cheesy Christmas knock knock joke?
44. Who’s most likely to buy all their Christmas wrapping on clearance the day after Christmas?
45. Who is most likely to turn the Christmas music off?
(Because how many times can you listen to the same song over again?!)
46. Who’s most likely to try to get everyone under the mistletoe?
47. Who’s most likely to wear an elf costume for a day?
48. Who is most likely to get too competitive during the Christmas games?
“Calm down Amy! It’s just a game!”
49. Who is most likely to waddle home on Christmas because they ate so much?
50. Who is most likely to put rocks in a box to give to someone?
Kids Who Is Most Likely: Christmas Edition
Next, these Christmas quiz questions are perfect for family gatherings with young ones.
51. Who’s most likely to make a Christmas bucket list and want to do everything the first day?
52. Who is most likely to make up their own words for Christmas carols?
53. Who’s most likely to try to wear their pajamas to Christmas dinner?
54. Who is most likely to rip through all of their presents without even knowing what’s in them?
55. Who’s most likely to open their gifts without tearing the wrapping paper?
56. Who’s most likely to be a secret spy for Santa?
57. Who is most likely to get in trouble for starting a food fight at the Christmas table?
58. Who’s most likely to have a hat just like Frosty the Snowman?
59. Who’s more likely to make a giant, structurally sound gingerbread house?
60. Who’s most likely to eat all their gingerbread house ingredients?
62. Who is most likely to start a new Christmas tradition?
63. Who’s most likely to say Merry Christmas first on Christmas morning?
64. Who is most likely to shake all the presents?
65. Who’s most likely to have a Christmas carol stuck in their head?
66. Who is most likely to eat all the candy canes?
67. Who’s most likely not to eat any candy canes?
68. Who is the most likely to own Christmas pajamas?
69. Who is most likely to say they’d love a white Christmas this year?
70. Who is the most likely to break an ornament on the tree?
71. Who is the most likely to put all their favorite ornaments in one spot (front and center) on the Christmas tree?
72. Who’s most likely to get their tongue stuck to a pole?
73. Who’s the most likely to start a snowball fight?
74. Who’s the most likely to say they don’t want to do a snowball fight, then turn around and peg you in the head?
75. Who is the most likely to eat Santa’s cookies?
76. Who is the most likely to try to stay up all night to see Santa?
77. Who is most likely to sleep all day, the day after Christmas?
78. Who’s the most likely to make a gingerbread house that’s straight from your Candyland fantasies?
79. Who’s most likely to plan a holiday movie marathon?
80. Who’s most likely to become a vegetarian right before the holidays?
81. Who’s most likely to design the most extraordinary Santa sleigh?
82. Who is most likely to leave out carrots for the reindeer? (See funny jokes about reindeer)
83. Who is most likely to win a Christmas photography competition?
84. Who is most likely to win a Christmas baking competition?
85. Who is most likely to get up before 5 a.m. on Christmas morning (and wake up the whole house)?
87. Who’s most likely to be wildly animated at Christmas charades?
88. Who’s most likely the least animated at Christmas charades?
89. Who is the most likely to make a snowman that looks just like Frosty? (Check out these funny snowman jokes)
90. Who’s most likely to roll their eyes at someone at the Christmas table?
91. Who is most likely to read “The Night Before Christmas” leading up to Christmas?
92. Who’s more likely to knock over a Christmas tree on accident?
93. Who’s most likely to feed the dog Christmas dinner under the table?
94. Who’s most likely to hang up the Christmas stockings?
95. Who’s most likely to get in trouble for being too rowdy on Christmas?
96. Who is most likely to invent a new type of Christmas cookie?
97. Who’s most likely to spend their holiday break reading?
98. Who’s most likely to spend their holiday break playing video games?
99. Who’s most likely to make the best Santa impression?
100. Who’s most likely to make the best Grinch impression?
Make family fun a weekly affair
Join the Family Night Club and receive a done-for-you family night each week!
- Fun Christmas Eve Box Ideas
- Write a Letter to Santa Free Template
- Best Christmas Picture Books to Read
Christmas Who’s Most Likely For Adults
Finally, these questions are great for grownups.
Who is most likely to…
101. do their shopping last minute?
102. be looking up gift ideas in February?
103. leave their Christmas lights up all year long?
104. make a holiday toast?
105. spike their eggnog?
106. have the best Christmas tree?
107. not have a Christmas tree?
108. go all out decorating for Christmas?
109. know all 12 gifts in the 12 days of Christmas song?
110. have special glasses just for egg nog?
111. go out at 3 a.m. for Black Friday shopping?
112. host an elaborate Christmas party?
113. steal their own gift during a White Elephant gift exchange?
115. leave their Christmas tree up until March?
116. develop an unusual Christmas phobia or fear?
117. spike their morning Xmas coffee?
118. migrate south for the winter?
119. be the best Christmas present wrapper?
120. be the worst Christmas present wrapper?
121. wipe out skiing?
122. get a real Christmas tree?
123. get more lit than a Christmas tree?
124. say “You’ll shoot your eye out kid” at Christmas?
125. want to play a board game on Christmas?
126. send the same Christmas card to everyone on their list twice on accident?
127. never send you a Christmas card at all?
128. decorate their Christmas tree with only white lights?
129. call someone a “filthy animal” around Christmas time? (Related: Home Alone Trivia)
130. host Christmas dinner?
131. advocate for a minimalist Christmas?
132. dress up as Santa?
133. try a new Christmas recipe that goes horribly wrong?
134. make a Christmas dinner that’s fit for a king?
135. make homemade gifts for Christmas?
Related: Best Gifts for Kids That Aren’t Toys
136. keep the Christmas spirit going all year long?
137. run a half marathon the day after Christmas?
138. use wrapping paper that’s fancier than the gifts?
139. win a Christmas lighting competition?
140. go all out with the Elf on the Shelf? Gosh, that elf is naughty!
141. go on a rant about how commercialized Christmas has become?
142. show up just for the hot chocolate?
143. wear red and green every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas?
144. win at Christmas carol karaoke?
145. lose by a landslide at Christmas carol karaoke?
146. come up with the most outrageous White elephant gift?
147. get competitive with their neighbors over Christmas lights and decor?
148. send you a gift idea that is insanely specific (and really just them picking out their own gift)?
149. make you watch Elf during the holidays?
150. go on a diet the day after Christmas?
151. win A Christmas Story trivia game?
152. write touching Christmas cards?
153. deck their home with Nightmare Before Christmas decorations?
154. make Christmas about giving and helping?
155. walk around quoting the Grinch?
156. have the best holiday traditions?
157. binge-watch Christmas romances on tv?
158. get mistaken for Santa Claus in public?
159. bring a nontraditional dish to Christmas dinner and try to convince every that it belongs?
160. volunteer at a soup kitchen at Christmas?
161. get into a heated debate about which Grinch movie is the best?
162. get a Christmas-related tattoo on their body?
163. have the best hot chocolate recipe?
164. hide in the bathroom when they get overwhelmed with Christmas?
165. want to do a matching Christmas picture?
Everyone is in the same pajamas or holiday costumes!
166. want to watch a Christmas classic movie?
167. take a holiday road trip?
168. make a unique holiday cocktail for Christmas?
169. wind up stranded at the airport around the holidays?
170. hit all the elevator buttons like Buddy the Elf?
171. listen to Mariah Carey’s Christmas album?
172. forget where they hid the presents?
173. kiss you under the mistletoe, even if they know you’re sick?
174. buy everyone the same gift? (Hey, it saves time!)
175. beat everyone at Christmas trivia?
Test the theory with:
Don’t miss the many amazing Christmas games and activities!
Christmas Ice Breakers – Whether you’re with relatives or strangers, these questions get everyone talking.
Christmas Would You Rather – Would you rather drink eggnog or hot chocolate? Have fun debating with others.
Christmas Scavenger Hunt – It’s a race to find the objects. Who will win?
Family Christmas Movie Night Ideas – Watch your favorite Christmas movie, and then enjoy an activity and fun food.