Printable kids coupons make an AMAZING gift or reward for kids.
They don’t add lots of junk food to the home, or low-quality plastic toys, and the kids get just as excited for them!
Instead, the coupon focuses on quality time together. The activities encourage bonding and allow you to get in family time when the rest of life gets crazy.
This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no cost to you. See my disclaimer for more.
As my kids pointed out recently, they can barely read my scribbled coupons.
So, today, we’ve got a set of coupons that work perfectly for children! And cut down on the work of making your own!
When to Use a Printable Coupon for Kids
These printable kids coupons work beautifully as a birthday tradition in our home. And they are amazing tools for positive reinforcement.
But, there are SO many different ways to use these!
Here are just a few:
- Rewarding good behavior
- Rewarding good grades (or test scores)
- Valentine’s Day gifts
- Christmas stocking stuffers
- Easter basket or Easter egg fillers
- A scavenger hunt prize (Try a St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween, or Thanksgiving hunt)
- Start of summer or back to school gift
*Read this big list of non-toy gift ideas if you’re looking for more ways to encourage experiences over stuff!
Creative Ways to Use the Coupons
A Kids Coupon Book
Now, if you want to make multiple coupons into one gift, then staple them together or use washi tape for a super cute kids coupon book!
Put Them Into a Jar
This is a great family idea for positive reinforcement. Kids can draw from the jar after such things as good grades, doing extra chores without being asked, or being helpful with a sibling.
Put Them on a Key Ring
You can also hole punch each coupon and stick it on a book ring if you’d like for them to be together but separate. This idea works really well for holiday gifts.
Make Them Re-Usable
Instructions for the Printable Kids Coupons
1. Sign up and download them straight from your inbox
2. Print them
3. Cut the coupons you want to use, in whatever creative way you’d like to use them!
Now, Download the Free Printable Coupons for Kids!
Plus, read these awesome rewards for kids for more ideas!
What if you want to make your own?
Check out these love coupons to create your OWN free printable coupon for kids! Print right from the article, and you’ll also find TONS of coupon activity ideas that work for kids or adults.
And don’t forget these fun love notes to stick in your kids’ lunchboxes or backpacks! It’s an easy way to give a little dose of love.
I love making freebies for Healthy Happy Impactful!
Including these you may like:
- Free Time Blocking Template for Intentional Days
- Fun Birthday Interview Printable for Kids
- Free Chore Chart Template for Kids
All download straight from the post!
The Family Traditions Ebook
And finally, for more great quality time ideas, check out the traditions ebook below! It’s an epic guide with traditions that build relationships and benefit everyone in your family.
Other family posts from Healthy Happy Impactful…
- Clever Goals Examples for Your Family Dream Board – do amazing things with those you love!
- Beautiful Quotes About Parent/Child Love – Use these sayings to express yourself.
- The Ultimate List of “Would You Rather” Questions – awesome for when you’re waiting or bored!