Free Template: My Christmas Wish List for Kids!
Christmas can be hard for a mom. Not only do we have extra responsibility this time of year, but it takes TIME to figure out what to get the kids for Christmas. That’s why I created this Christmas wish list for kids!
Let’s make gift-giving easier for us! Plus, this free printable is simplified and helps kids focus on more than just stuff. I think you’ll love it!
This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a commission if you purchase (at no cost to you). See my disclaimer for more.
In this Christmas wish list template you’ll find:
- Something they need/want/read/wear: helping them focus on what they want MOST and a few items that are practical and useful.
- Something they will give and wish for someone else: reminding them that the spirit of Christmas is about giving too.
- Their favorite Christmas activity: guiding them to focus on experiences this holiday season.
- Other favorite things: giving parents a few more ideas, especially for stocking stuffers. (Here’s a boys filler list and girls stocking list to help too!)
Santa Wish List Ideas for Christmas
If you or your kids are drawing a blank on the Christmas wish list, here are basic ideas to help you fill in the gaps!
Something I Want:
This depends greatly on the child’s gender, age, and personal preferences. But here are a few fun ones:
- Laser guns
- A waterproof camera
- Ninja obstacle course
- A drone with camera
- A writing tablet/doodle board
- Wearable walkie talkies
- A magna-tile set
Something I Need:
If your child has trouble coming up with something, think about the items that are used often and could be worn down or in need of replacing. Examples include:
For lots more fantastic ideas, read this great list of non-toy kids gifts – FULL of useful items!
Something I’ll Read:
Here are popular kid books to check out for the Santa wish list!
- Human Body Activity Book for Kids
- The Wonkey Donkey
- Where the Wild Things Are
- The Rainbow Fish
- The One And Only Ivan
- Dragons Love Tacos
- The Magic Tree House Books 1-4
- Dog Man
- Junie B. Jones Books 1-4
- Awesome Science Experiments for Kids
Something I’ll Wear:
New pajamas are a favorite for our Christmas Eve box. And if your older kids have been eyeing a special pair of jeans or a sweater, this is a great time to get it too. Other ideas include:
- Snow boots
- New shoes
- Nice clothes for church and school
- Fun socks
- Headbands or hair accessories
- A new belt
- Specific sports clothes (like these high socks for soccer)
- Winter clothes like snow pants, a coat, or gloves
Something I’ll Give:
Go in together as a family and drop off this epic 12 days of gifts for Christmas to someone who needs it this year! You’ll have a BLAST putting it together!
Favorite Thing to Do at Christmas:
For awesome ways to make beautiful memories, see:
And finally, for the perfect toddlers stocking stuffer ideas, a post is coming soon!
Now, Grab the Christmas Wish List Template here:
And for more goodies, sign up for the free resource library below!
More fun Christmas printables on Healthy Happy Impactful:
- Free Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Letter to Write Santa Template
- Free Christmas Charades for Family & Party
- Free Christmas Kids Scavenger Hunt