Catchy Valentine Phrases For Kids, Parents, and Teachers
With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, let’s make someone’s day!
Yet often, it’s hard to know what will make your recipient’s smile the size of Mount Everest. That’s why we have easy ideas, catchy phrases, and fun Valentine’s Day quotes for kids.
Ways to Use These Valentine’s Day Quotes For Kids
These kids Valentine’s Day quotes are perfect for any of the following:
- Write them on a sticky note for a fun pick-me-up
- Include them with a gift for your child or students (add them to photo albums, photo frames, flower pots, banners, posters, or anything!)
- Include them with a gift from your child to teachers
- Write them on these free heart templates and stick them to the kids’ doors.
- Tell them as jokes to make your kids smile
Any way you do it, you’re sure to bring joy!
Sweet Valentine’s Day Quotes for Kids from Parents
First, these quotes are great ways to make your young kids feel loved.
1. Roses are red, violets are blue, I feel blessed when I’m with you!
2. You make the world a sweeter place.
3. Be my love-bug.
4. Love you to the moon and back.
5. You are my main squeeze.
6. My love for you grows bigger and bigger.
7. I think you’re cuter than Cupid.
For more quotes from parents, check out these parent child love quotes >>
Cute Valentine’s Day Sayings for Friends
Next, these are fun sayings to use with friends and family members.
8. Donut what I’d do without a friend like you.
9. You’re out-of-this-world.
10. Hope your day is just as amazing as you are!
11. You color my world.
12. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
13. You’re a sweet friend.
14. It’s a real treat to be your friend.
Animal Valentine’s Puns
Do you know a few animal lovers? These kids Valentine’s Day quotes work great with toddlers and elementary school students.
15. I’m wild about you.
16. Valentine, you give my life porpoise.
17. No bunny compares to you.
18. I’m not lion when I say you’re the best.
19. Bee mine.
20. We need each otter.
21. I love you, meow and forever.
22. You’re purr-fect.
23. You are beary special.
24. You are dino-mite!
25. Rawr means ‘I love you’ in dinosaur.
26. Owl always be your valentine.
27. No bones about it, you are top dog.
28. You are paw-some.
29. Whale you be my Valentine?
30. You quack me up.
31. You make my heart flutter.
32. I like you a sloth.
33. You are a unicorn.
34. You are toad-ally awesome.
Find a free love notes pdf here, or grab quick access below!
Students to Teacher Valentine’s Quotes
Are you looking to make your teacher feel special? Include these kids catchy Valentine phrases on a sweet card or gift.
35. Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so thankful to have a teacher like you!
36. Take note: you’re a great teacher.
37. You’re the ‘write’ kind of friend.
38. School is s’more fun with you!
39. You are the ‘highlight’ of my day.
40. How sweet it is to be taught by you!
41. Thank you for filling my head with knowledge and my heart full of love.
42. The best teachers teach from the heart.
43. It takes a big heart to teach little minds.
44. Kind, smart, inspiring and fun–when it comes to teachers you’re #1.
Food Valentine’s Sayings And Kids Quotes
Kids love food! Especially when you make puns with it.
45. I love you berry much.
46. I donut know what I’d do without you.
47. You’re one in a melon.
48. We make a great pear.
49. You’re the apple of my eye.
50. You’re my jam.
51. You’ve stolen a pizza my heart.
52. Let’s taco-bout how awesome you are.
53. I really like you a-guac.
54. Olive you so much.
55. You melt me.
56. Love you from my head tomatoes.
57. I love you s’more and s’more.
58. I love you a waffle lot.
59. I go bananas for you.
60. Love at first bite.
61. Don’t go bacon my heart.
62. We make a great combo.
63. I only have fries for you.
64. I like you a latte.
65. You’re my stud muffin.
66. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Valentine’s Sayings for Kids + Fun Treat Idea
This section is especially great for parents or students looking to give children a small gift as well.
67. Hey Cutie, Happy Valentine’s Day + Add it with a Cutie orange
68. You hold the key to my heart + keychain
69. I’m bubbling with excitement that you’re my Valentine + bottle of bubbles
70. Friends like us stick together + stickers
71. You’re a Kool friend + Kool Aid pouch
72. I’m so glad we are in the same school + Goldfish
73. I’m a sucker for you + lollipop
74. You are ex-STRAW special + crazy straw
Valentine’s Day Riddles for Kids
Next, put these riddles in kids’ lunch boxes or add them to a great Valentine. Hearing them laugh will be a sweet side affect!
75. What did one volcano say to another on Valentine’s Day? I lava you
76. What did one lightbulb say to another lightbulb? I like you a watt
77. What kind of flower do you never give on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflower
78. How can you tell the calendar is popular? Because it has a lot of dates
79. What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts
80. What did one pickle say to the other? You mean a great dill to me
81. What did one bat say to the other bat? I like hanging out with you
82. What did the ghost say to his girlfriend? You look Boo-tiful
83. Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day? Yes! They’re very scent-imental
84. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Peas. Peas who? Peas be my Valentine
*Don’t miss more of these in this What Am I Riddles article >>
Deep and Meaningful Valentine’s Day Kids Quotes
And finally, if you’d like to get a little serious, these Valentine’s Day quotes for kids are beautiful and help express to kids how you feel deep inside.
85. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – J Scott Fitzgerald
86. “I love you not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
87. “Oh, how a quiet love can drown out every fear.” — Jessica Katoff
88. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” — Willa Cather
89. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
90. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
91. “What she had realized was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.” ― Stieg Larsson
92. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
93. “Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you.” — Ranata Suzuki
94. “Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.”― C.S. Lewis
95. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
96. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” — Boris Kodjoe
97. “You feel more like home to me than any place I’ve ever been.” ― Angela N. Blount
98. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.” — Socrates
99. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” ― Steve Maraboli
100. “When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.” ― J.K. Rowling
To Consider With Valentine’s Day Quotes For Kids
I hope these kids Valentines’ Day quotes and sayings inspired you and made your heart swell. They make for beautiful and fun ways to express how you feel. Plus, they’re great for helping kids practice their writing!
More Amazing Valentine’s Day Posts For You…
- Best Valentine’s Day Activities For Your Family
- At Home Valentine’s Day Ideas For Couples
- Great Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions And Answers