The Best Baby and Toddler Stocking Fillers
Little ones can be difficult to shop for, especially when they are infants. This list of incredible stocking stuffers for babies and toddlers has it all! You’ll find the best ideas for kids 0-4 years old that they will adore.
Here’s what’s in the post:
- For Babies: Stocking stuffers, food filler ideas, and baby’s 1st Christmas
- For Toddlers: Practical kids ideas, play time stocking stuffers, food, and lists for girls and boys
*I tried to provide as many links as I could, to make it as easy as possible to check things out!
This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I only mention products I love. See my disclaimer for more.
Stocking Stuffers for Babies (0-2 Years Old)
First, these baby stocking stuffer ideas are great for the newborn, 1 year old, and even early 2 year old.
- Baby Fleece Booties
- Cactus Baby Teething Toy
- Haakaa Teething Toothbrush
- NUK Cutlery Spoons and Forks
- Baby Beanie
- Pack of Hair Bows/Headbands
- Bandana Bibs
- Silicone Reusable Bibs
- Soft Baby Books (pictured above)
- Rubber Ducky or Duck Family
- Pacifiers (practical or fun)
- Pacifier / Toy Clip
- Knee High Animal Socks
- Infant Mittens
- Mini Board Books
- Rattle Maracas
- Baby Bath Mitt, Loofah, or Wash Cloths
- Baby Face Balm for Chapped Noses & Cheeks
- Stroller Clip / Accessories
- Wooden Musical Shaker Eggs
- Disposable Stick on Placemats
- Stack Up Cup Toys
Food Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Babies (0-2)
I love putting food in my kids’ stockings. It’s cheap, small, and I know they’ll use it!
- Puffs Cereal Snacks
- Gerber Teething Wafers
- Fruit & Veggie Melts
- Smoothie (Veggie & Fruit) Packs
- Freeze Dried Yogurt Packs
- Baby Food
Baby’s First Christmas (0-1 Year Old)
Next, if it’s your infant’s first Christmas, these ideas are festive and cute!
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament
- Babies First Christmas Onesie
- Holiday Bibs
- Holiday Board Books
- Handprint Ornament Kit (doubles as a fun gift for grandparents!)
Still not sure what to buy baby? Keep reading, and buy them something from the toddler list to plan ahead!
Toddlers: Boys and Girls (2-4 Years Old)
Next, on to the wiggly toddlers! These small ideas are first listed for ALL kids, and then separated into specific ideas for girls and boys on their own.
Helpful Stocking Stuffers for All Toddlers
Often, it’s nice to give kids items they will need in the future anyway. They love getting it in a special way, and you love that it will be useful!
- Disney Mickey Mouse/Paw Patrol/Princess Pack Socks
- Electric Toothbrush Set
- Kids Hair Brush
- Cars/Disney Princess Stainless Steel Fork and Spoon Set
- Spill Proof Sippy Cup
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Character Bandaids
- Piggy Bank
- Shampoo &/or Body Wash
- Bumkins Fun Reusable Snack/Sandwich Bags
- Thermal Aid-Zoo Animal (Pain Relief Boo Boo Pad)
- Kids Watch
- Toddler Sunglasses
- Kids Wallet/Coin Purse
- Alphabet or Number Flashcards
- 3 Minute Gratitude Journal for Kids
- Best 2 Year Old Books, 3 Year Old Books, & 4 Year Old Books
Playtime Fun for All Toddlers
Next, these items encourage play and learning – every toddler’s love language!
- Crayola Twistable Crayons
- Bath Crayons
- Bath Bombs/Color Tablets/Fingerpaints
- Bathtub Letters
- Building Bath Pipes
- Crayola Mess Free Coloring Pages
- Easy Toddler Card Games
- Play-Doh Tool Set or Utensils
- Play Foam
- Water Wow Coloring Pads
- Craft supplies – glitter glue, pipe cleaners, felt paper, etc.
- Smencils (scented pencils)
- Temporary Tattoos
- Mini Pop Tube Sensory Toys
- Bike Accessories (Bell, Stickers, Handlebar Streamers)
- Plastic or Stainless Steel Cookie Cutters (Star Wars, Disney, Animals, etc.)
- Book Light
- Small Magna Tile Set
- Mini Kitchen Utensils
- Kids Coupon Book (It’s FREE!)
- Stamp Set
- Decorative Edge Scissors
- Scissor Activity Pad
- Crayola Watercolors
- Sidewalk Chalk or Paint
- How to Draw Book
- A Movie or Show DVD
Food Stocking Stuffers Toddlers Love
Snacks and treats make for excellent and affordable toddler stocking fillers!
- Sunny Day Snack Bars
- Their Favorite Candy
- A Seasonal Treat (like fudge, peppermint cookies, etc.)
- An Orange (or chocolate orange)
- Fruit Snacks
- A Candy Cane
- Applesauce Pouches
- Toddler Smoothie Pouches
Toddler Boys Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Now, these stocking stuffers are specific to the things toddler boys love.
- Hot Wheel Cars
- Melissa and Doug Create a Race Car
- Small Construction Vehicles
- Small Dinosaurs
- Star Wars LED Night Light
- Boys Hat and Mitten Set
- Superhero Capes
For more boys’ ideas, see this stocking stuffer list for boys and teenage boys!
Stocking Stuffers for Toddler Girls
And finally, these stocking stuffers are amazing for the 3-year-old and 4-year old girl who loves girly things.
- Hair Ties / Hair Clips / Hair Bands / Silk Scrunchies
- Hair Detangler
- Lip Balm
- Animal/Sparkly Tights
- Stick-on Earrings
- Play jewelry
- Girls Hat and Mitten Set
- Rainbow Streamer
- Kitty Night Light
For more specific girl ideas, check out the stocking stuffers for girls post HERE>>
To Consider With Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers & Babies
I hope you found this list of stocking stuffers for babies and toddlers helpful! What are your favorite stocking fillers to give your kids? I’d love to know!
And if you need help keeping track of your purchases, try the free Christmas shopping list Tracker!
Note: I am not a healthcare professional or safety expert, nor do I pretend to be one. So, do your own research and stay up to date with recalls on young child products.
Other Christmas posts for kids you will love…
- Christmas Kids Gifts That Are Not Junk
- The Best Christmas Eve Box Ideas for Kids
- The Free December Advent Calendar – full of fun!!!