Here are 3 reading ideas to consider:
Quote of the Day
1. “Instead of hustling to build a life that looks good, what if you slowed down and cultivated a life that feels good?”
– Erica Layne
Slow down with seasonal reading for kids!
2. For this month’s kids’ reading challenge, read a book set in winter. Or pick up a new Christmas book to enjoy!
Here are our top picks!
Head to our YouTube channel to watch more Christmas read-aloud stories:
- Bear Stays Up For Christmas
- Pick A Pine Tree (Watch while putting up your Christmas tree!)
- Construction Site on Christmas Night
*Grab your free advent calendar >>
Or make your own holiday bucket list. Focus only on activities that bring you joy (and not extra hustle) this holiday season.
What book are you excited to read?
3. In the spirit of cultivating a life that feels good, make time to read a book you have been wanting to read this year. Or pick an old favorite you would like to read again.
This book has been on my bedside table for months! I’m starting it today.
Reading can reduce stress by up to 68%. Slow down this holiday season and enjoy a good book!
Reading Specialist & Editor at Healthy Happy Impactful
P.S. My kids begged for it last year and our new Elf on the Shelf has arrived! I will be using these free elf notes to make it easy and stress-free!
P.P.S. Look for details on our 2024 reading challenge coming soon!