Here are 3 ideas to consider:
Quote of the Week
1. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart (Aviator)
Show yourself the love this month too
2. Your daily input is the seed that grows your future thoughts. Choose wisely what makes it to your eyes and ears.
For February, why not try a challenge that gives your mind and body the love you deserve?
Re-ignite the spark this month
3. And since it is the “month of love” oh la la, don’t miss out on amazing couples activities. All are designed to strengthen your relationship and get you laughing!
- Fun Couples Challenges to Try
- Date Night Game Questions (with truth or dare, guess the movie, who sang it, and more!)
- Great Date Night Ideas for Married Couples
I appreciate you,
Founder of Healthy Happy Impactful
P.S. Looking for a simple way to show someone love? I put these hearts on the kids’ doors leading up to Feb 14th. It’s easy, free, and very versatile! I just print them on colored paper. Grab the free templates here >>