+ Great Mother’s Day Interview Questions!
I REALLY adore it when the kids write something in the all about my free mom printable. Not only does it not cost a cent, but it’s a gift that’s more from their hearts than something from the store. Plus, it’s usually hilarious!
This mom questionnaire is a great written activity for kids, and it allows them to think about their answers and record their true thoughts about mom. There’s even a small space for drawing!
Fun All About Mom Interview Questions
Now, if you don’t want to print the download, simply use a phone to video record answers (just like with this birthday interview). What a fun visual memory for years to come!
Below are Mother’s Day interview questions to ask about mom if you’re recording the answers. Skip down to the all about my mom printable pdf if you’d like the download! (Or do both!)
- What is mom’s name?
- What is mom’s favorite color?
- What is mom’s favorite food?
- What is mom’s favorite drink?
- How old is mom?
- What is mom’s hair color? Eye color?
- What does mom like to do in her free time?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with mom?
- What does your mom like that you do?
- Why do you appreciate your mom?
- What is your mom good or best at?
- Why do you love your mom?
- What’s mom’s job?
- How would you describe your mom?
- How would your mom describe you?
- What’s your favorite thing about your mom?
- When is your mom funny? When is she fun?
- What does your mom always say?
- When does your mom get mad?
- When does your mom get excited?
- What’s your mom’s favorite thing to cook?
- What does your mom always forget?
- What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
- What do you call your mom?
- If you could tell your mom one thing, what would it be?
*See these posts for more gifts that are perfect for mom:
Get the 2022 Mother’s Day Questionnaire HERE
Bookmark this page, and make it an annual tradition to see what they come up with year after year! My guess is you’ll find some surprising answers!
Want more? Give mom the gift of self-care with this free 2-page toolkit!
To Consider With the All About My Mom Printable
Just print the free worksheet on regular size paper (8.5 X 11) and you’re good to go!
Kids say the darnedest things, so why not take advantage?
Happy Mother’s Day Friends!
When Mother’s Day rolls around, I’m all about self-care. A morning to myself, reading a book, getting a coffee. I LOVE THIS.
Here’s to all the amazing mamas out there!
Get ready for Father’s Day too!
Other amazing posts for moms…
- The Epic Self Care Guide for Moms – tips just for mama.
- What to Do For Your Birthday – fun ideas just for you mama!
- How to Be a More Playful Parent – easy and fun activities!