Happy 3 Pt Thursday!
Quote of the Day
1. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
2. Is it weird that I have a love-hate relationship with camping?
Don’t get me wrong, I see the benefit. We unplug and immerse ourselves in nature. (And those s’mores, of course).
That part is healing. And yummy.
But dang, camping requires A LOT OF WORK with kids. There’s packing, and unpacking, and cooking, and… yikes I’m getting tired just thinking about it.
That’s why I made this camping checklist for kids pdf. To help them pack themselves. It has cut our packing time in half. So, DO NOT go camping without this!
Fun Fall Idea
3. My four-year-old is obsessed with this or that. But she asks the same “mermaid or unicorn” question 5 times a day. And she’s insulted each time I do not pick the unicorn. 🤣
To connect at parties or the dinner table this fall, try these:
- Halloween This or That (Fun free printable)
- Fall This or That (Fun free printable)
- Ultimate List of Funny This or That
What about you, would you pick a pumpkin patch or a haunted house?
Founder of Healthy Happy Impactful
P.S. Rough week? Get some beauty in today.