Is there a new hobby you want to try, but haven’t found the time?
We are busy women. It’s easy to forget that hobbies outside of work and home provide mental and physical health benefits.
Investing time in a hobby can:
- Provide much needed stress relief
- Allow for creativity
- Give a sense of satisfaction (you’re doing something enjoyable!)
That’s why our June reading challenge is to read a book about a new hobby.
Here are some you may enjoy.
- Plants You Can’t Kill: 101 Easy-to-Grow Species for Beginning Gardeners by Stacy Tornio
- Days of Drawing: Sketch and Paint Your Way Through The Creative Year by Lorna Scobie
- Yoga Guide for Beginners: 101 Poses and Sequences for Strength, Flexibility, and Mindfulness by Melody White
*Look here for more hobby books you’ll want to grab.
And, if you are still trying to decide what hobby to focus on, check out our list of Hobbies for Women . From photography or investing to mosaic art or yoga, you’ll discover a new interest.
Join us for our women’s reading challenge! Grab the printable Monthly Reading Challenge for Women to get started.
You deserve to take the time. So, explore a possible new passion.
After all, life should include a little adventure too.
And summer is the best time for it!
*Sign up to the reading challenge and respond to the first email with the hobby you are planning to read and enter to win a $10 Amazon card! (We will draw on June 30th and give 3 away for our adult challenge readers)
Want to get started with the kids challenge too? Sign up for that challenge below: