Happy 3 Pt Thursday – reading challenge edition!
Here are 3 reading ideas to consider.
Quote of the Day
1. “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.”- J.K. Rowling
World Kindness Day is in November!
2. For this month’s kids’ reading challenge, read a book about being kind.
Why? Kind kids are happier and more confident!
Top 3 book picks:
- Have you Filled a Bucket Today? by Carol McCloud
- Bear Feels Sick by Karma Wilson
- We’re All Wonders by R.J. Palacio
World Kindness Day is November 13th. Celebrate being kind by making a kindness chain, painting a rock with inspiring words, or finding another simple activity to show kindness.
*Check out the popular Stick and Stone kindness read-aloud.
Do you have a favorite author?
3. For the adult reading challenge this month, read a book by an author you like.
Make it easy! Get on your local library app or browse Amazon now.
3 popular authors to try:
- Kristin Hannah
- Liane Moriarty
- Celeste Ng
Don’t have a favorite author? Check out the best books to start a reading habit.
Reading Specialist & Editor at Healthy Happy Impactful
P.S. November is also the perfect month to start a gratitude practice! See the popular 30 day gratitude challenge to start!