Here are 3 ideas to consider:
Quote of the Week
1. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” -Robert Brault
So Grateful for YOU
2. As we head into Thanksgiving, I want to say THANK YOU.
I see you friend. I know how hard you work and the light you try to bring to each day.
When you open this email, you’re a part of the HHI family. And I don’t take that for granted. I’m humbled, honored, and grateful to have you here.
Jessica Evans and Jessica Daniels deserve a special shoutout too! These women make up the HHI team, and work relentlessly to give you the best quality content and resources. HHI wouldn’t be what it is without these hardworking mamas!
Family Fun for Thanksgiving!
3. Finally, I can’t leave you hanging for Thanksgiving fun tomorrow!
Check out these free holiday resources:
- Best Thanksgiving Riddles & Jokes (Get your family laughing!)
- Fun Thanksgiving Conversation Starters
- Would You Rather Thanksgiving Cards
Founder of Healthy Happy Impactful