This Changes Everything
The other day, I ran into a neighbor who happens to be a new mom. She confessed how much she’s been counting on our nearby nature trail for sanity while her baby isn’t sleeping.
And I understood completely. This path has been my mental health lifeline and source of peace more times than I can count.
I’m once again struck by how much our environment matters in how we feel and what we do.
People can lift you higher than you thought possible or drain you until you’re empty.
Places can take your breath away or make you want to crawl back into bed.
Thoughts can raise your standards or sabotage everything you work for.
Today, I challenge you to look through a different lens. 👓
What are you surrounding yourself with lately?
Are you around people who make you feel happy and on 🔥? Places that make you feel blessed?
If not, maybe it’s time for a change. Life’s too short to play small and uninspired.
- Get out into nature
- Only follow social media that you find energizing
- Build a beautiful morning routine (that allows time for yourself)
- Move to your favorite music
- Talk to people who make you want to reach for the stars
- Create spaces that motivate you in your home ( Put up a vision board )
- Dig into books and articles that make you feel alive
- Build in mini adventures or enchanting vacations into your life
- Help someone who appreciates it
- Make a gratitude list
Surround yourself with beauty and quality and your life will reflect that.
It truly changes everything.
If there’s one idea I’m passionate about, it’s this one,
P.S. Need an inspirational book to read? Check out this great list for women and this amazing list for kids >
Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put some sunglasses on.” – Lady Gaga
To get these emails sent straight to you, grab access below!