Hi there! Here I keep an updated list of tools that help with certain days in the email challenge! These are products that have been transformative for me or others I know, and I hope they help you too!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I may earn a commission at no cost to you if you buy.
The Best Tool for ALL of the Days
- The “Get Your Life Back” Workbook – Includes templates, worksheets, and cheat sheets for every day of the challenge. Check it out HERE at a special price >>
Day 3 Tools: Schedule for Focus
- The Free Time Blocking Template
- The Productivity Planner – A proven productivity format that’s simpler than any other planner I’ve used before.
Day 4 Tools: Simplify Your Life
- Instant pot (or multicooker)
- High powered blender (with easy smoothie cups)
- Dry shampoo
- A charging station (this has saved a ridiculous amount of energy with keeping track of our devices)
- Cellphone power bank
- Dry erase calendar
- Backpack diaper bag
- A spice shelf
- A small purse (my children can no longer try to hand me all of their stuff!)
- A kindle or Audible – if you are a book junkie, these two things can greatly simplify your reading.
See these top gifts for busy moms for more ideas >>
Day 5 Tools: Automate More
- The Kids Routine Pack (checklists, chore charts, rewards, and more to automate and delegate home responsibilities)
- Amazon subscribe and save
- Chatbooks – If you use Instagram for family photos, this service collects your photos automatically and sends you a book after every 50 pictures. It’s an affordable service that prints your beloved photos FOR YOU!
Day 6 Tools: Ask for Help
Often, this starts with asking those we love for more support.
Here are other products and/or services that may help you too:
*All major stores have free pick-up and many charge only a small fee for delivery.
Day 7 Tools: Take Better Care of Yourself
- The MANY free resources in my library (the password and library are found at the bottom of your emails)
- *The Self Care Planner – also has 80/20 worksheets, an asking for help page (day 6), and lots of resources to improve your wellness and energy (day 7).
- A re-usable water bottle (I REALLY like how easy it is to carry this one around)
- A fitbit or other fitness tracker
- The Five Minute Journal
- Any book from this collection of empowering books for women or my top personal growth books