What was the last book you read for enjoyment?
The average American has read 4 books in the last 12 months.
In fact, two-thirds of Americans say they never read books for pleasure.
Does this sound familiar?
We are busy women. We juggle work, our families, all the activities, and everyone’s schedules. It’s exhausting, right? It’s no wonder we don’t take the time to read as much as we’d like.
This year, Healthy Happy Impactful is committed to getting you reading for fun and relaxation. We want you to join us for a year long reading challenge that is all about you.
How does it work?
It’s simple! Check out the monthly reading challenge and read along one book per month. The printable also contains a monthly tracker.
That’s it! One book per month.
The best part? We’ll be with you along the way offering book recommendations and tips to stay motivated.
Why join our reading challenge?
- Reading can improve memory and brain power.
- It reduces stress.
- It can aid with better sleep.
- It supports self-improvement and self-care.
So, what should you read first?
The challenge for January is to read a book that’s been made into a movie or tv series.
Here are a few book ideas to get you started:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
*Also check out netflixbookclub.com to see more Netflix series or movies.
There are tons of options for this month’s challenge. You get to pick any book you’ve been wanting to read. Then enjoy the screen version too!
It’s a new year! You owe it to yourself to enjoy reading again. And reading one book a month is totally doable.
* Look for more book ideas to come this month. You won’t want to miss out on this exciting challenge!
I can’t wait to get started with you!
P.S. Need more book ideas? Read 50 Best Books To Start A Reading Habit here!
“Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.”- Lloyd Alexander