Do you have a type of book you pick up more often?
I find myself drawn to mysteries.
It’s easy for me to start a thriller and to binge read all night.
And I’m not alone.
Studies show that women tend to read more fiction than nonfiction.
Our April reading challenge topic is to read a book from a different genre. (This can be within fiction or nonfiction.) Here are a few ‘subgenre’ examples in these two categories to choose from.
Need great book ideas?
- Educated by Tara Westover (Memoir)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (Nonfiction)
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed (Nonfiction)
- The Woman In Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (Thriller/Mystery)
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (Historical Fiction)
To get more ideas, we have a great list of Best Books to Start a Reading Habit that are sorted out by genre. You are sure to find something you have not read on this list.
Don’t forget to get your free monthly printable and tracker that walks you through each month of the reading challenge. Join us now!
Stretch yourself to step out of your routine and to pick up a different type of book to read.
Reply to this email to let me know what you choose for this month!